Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-02-2006, 11:07 AM   #1

Sunday's Daily Thread

Well - another adventure with Fifi's bottom this morning. This time I had to stick her into the shower she was such a mess. You should have hear Darcy moaning and growling at her - he's SUCH a disgrace that cat Fifi's nose is seriously put out of joint, but apart from the dodgy bottom she seems fine - is sat here on the desk next to me with her little wet stringly tail flapping furiously.

More ironing today and putting up a shelf in Dominik's room for all his books and not sure what else. Roast pork for dinner . . . yummmm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-02-2006, 11:30 AM   #2

Re: Sunday's Daily Thread

Hi everybody,

Well I had a bad night last night went out for a friends hen night, and was very ill from about 10.30 onwayrds not sure what caused it, couldn't have been the drink as I only had two small glasses of white wine. Oh well feel better today. Just going to take it easy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
26-02-2006, 11:55 AM   #3

Hi everyone, i'm going to work today till 3 so that's not so bad! Then come back home, n just lounge about. my parents have gone down to Cardiff to watch Wigan and Man United.
Its cold n raining here.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
26-02-2006, 11:58 AM   #4

morning yall woke up to have ocsar meowing in my ear for breakfast and a cuddle in the last 3 days oscar has began to speak to me its strange he meows at me but not am hungry or i wanna play more like a churp everytime i walk into the room he churps as if to say either hi or just to let me know am around anyways he is next to me sitting next to the heater taking all the heat not got much to do today just a few bits and bobs around the house have a good day yall!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-02-2006, 12:33 PM   #5

Good morning. Still cold and dull here - have looked at the 10 day forecast and the temp still doesn't hit double figures, even at March 8
Taking some chill time. CPing and listening to Michael Parkinson on Radio 2 - a good Sunday ritual! Lamb shanks are already braising slowly, so no rush for lunch things..............Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-02-2006, 12:35 PM   #6

morning all ( just about)Nothing planendfor today really,waiting for police to come around and take a statment over something.Kids are being good for once and playing nicely with no fighting or arguments.(It wont last)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
26-02-2006, 01:20 PM   #7

Hello everyone

Have been up early and to dogtraining.

We are having a beautiful sunny (still cold though) day here. And I'd better enjoy it. The weatherforecast says snow for most of next week I'm sooo tired of snow and darkness..

Oh well.. Oliver and Luna are enjoying the sun Today is one of those days, where I wish I had a garden.

SHould be washing some clothes, but can't be bothered...

Have a great day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-02-2006, 11:52 PM   #8

Nite all, sleep well............

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-02-2006, 11:54 PM   #9

Nite Moli, sleep well....

I am off too, sleep well all......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-02-2006, 11:56 PM   #10

Nite Mags............