Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-06-2024, 08:02 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Good morning ladies,

Happy Thursday!! I’m being lazy at the moment and still in bed tying this on my phone 😂

On holiday this week so just enjoying it! Been out and about a couple of times. We went on a brewery tour with my dad on Monday which I had bought for him and Steven for Christmas then went for lunch then Steven and my dad had a couple of drinks in the pub. Was a lovely day. We went out yesterday to enjoy the sun. I wanted to go somewhere with water which we did then followed the coast line home. Not sure what the plan is yet for today. We are going to watch the motorbike racing tomorrow.

Dinky, I hope you are well as it has been a while since you posted. Please check in and let us know you are ok!

Shelley how was your week at the caravan? I do hope you enjoyed it. Are you looking forward to going back to your original premises?

Robyn is back to normal after her spay. Bounced back really quickly.

Have a great day ladies 😊