Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #1

Spooky Christmas goings on

We have had several things happen in our house before that have been a little strange.
This last week there has been an increase, could it be someone trying to communicate before Christmas, maybe, maybe not, who knows..........
Howard told me that on Tuesday evening he left the kitchen and closed the door quite hard, he saw a mist come from around the door and actualy had to go back in to check there was no fire.
This morning we were walking the dogs by the river and we both got a scent of fresh cigarette smoke, there was absolutely no one else around.
He then told me that one night this week, he was upstairs on his computer and came down to bed in the early hours.
He saw something curled up on the settee and assumed i'd put Malaika out of the bedroom, however when he came into the bedroom, both Malaika and Kwame were already in.
Could it have been Benji our first Basenji back to visit ?
I'd love to think so........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #2

Re: Spooky Christmas goings on

Oooooooooooo-er!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #3

Re: Spooky Christmas goings on

That's very very weird .........?????