Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
18-05-2006, 06:16 AM   #1

Daily thread - Thursday

Morning all. It's raining here. My mother-on-law has called to say she is unwell & unable to take the children to school today. (1st time she's ever had a sickie from school duties so we'll let her off) I have got a meeting at 9am (& it's an hour away) so Mr Smudgley is going in later & taking some time off. I Should be meeting a couple of mates at Starbucks first for an early coffee. So better get on.... see ya later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-05-2006, 07:58 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Thursday

morning all, ive got to sort out about my meds this morning, so a long walk for me my docs is a fair distance away. then this afternoon reggie has his appointment with the vets, hes not going to be happy, first of all the vet shoves a glass pole up his then he will be stabbed with a metal lance poor baby lots of cuddles for reggie.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
18-05-2006, 08:00 AM   #3

Morning all, Yum Starbucks you lucky girl .

Normal sort of today.....Brekky then the school run for my daughter, but no work for me, Doc signed me off for a month x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
18-05-2006, 08:43 AM   #4

Morning all, lovely morning here, even the wind is warm today....Having 4 windows replaced today, so waiting for the window man, hoping the tree man will also turn up...Have a nice day all...Discoverd a new nursery quite near to me, might go and look for a wisteria....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-05-2006, 08:45 AM   #5

Sweet! - you a poorly girl? Take care.
No rain here yet, but strong winds as forecast.
I will attempt to get to Argos to collect the 'cat tower' but am stuffed unless the postman brings my replacement bank cards (remember I said my account had fraudulent transactions on it?). I can't even offer a cheque as that needs to be guaranteed with a card .... cancelled. Don't want to use my OHs account - I have already run up lots on that.
The realisation has dawned that I will be en route to France this time next week, so had better do something about sorting out holiday clothes etc. Only there 5 days, so not a lot of preparation required.
Hope everyone has a nice day.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
18-05-2006, 08:55 AM   #6

Morning all....cloudy here but the sun is trying to poke thorugh got to get dressed in a minute taking rocky ( doggie ) to the vets! wish me luck!

have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
18-05-2006, 09:39 AM   #7

morning people,
Its sunny here today but a lot of cloud n not too windy!
Got nothing planed for today other then throwing all my rubbish out my room! ( how boring)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-05-2006, 10:13 AM   #8

It's just finished pouring and although brighter now, I suspect it won't be for long Will continue with household chores today - cleaning up a window that was painted last year (there's still paint stuck to the glass ), topcoating some of the dining room chairs . . . they've only had undercoat on them for the last 2 years , washing/drying/ironing yada yada yada. Fun day ahead then

Am feeling a bit tired also coz I just couldn't get to sleep AND then Dominik woke at 10 to 5 and I didn't get back to sleep after that. Oh well. All good preparation for Sept onwards I just hope no.2 is as quick to settle into a nightime routine as Domi was!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-05-2006, 11:33 AM   #9

Blowing a gale and was absolutely chucking it down with rain earlier but it's brightened up now.

Louise was up at 5:30am jumping on our bed to get us up so she could open her birthday pressies

Cooking rabbit for tea tonight, told her should could have a special tea and seems as both my kids love rabbit and we haven't had it for such a long time thought I'd get some for a change.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-05-2006, 11:33 AM   #10

Morning all
Sat up talking to my son this morning till about 2am. Just cant get a riggle on today. Have heaps to do. Washing to hang out, ironing to do but my get up and go has got up and gone
Must be an age thing!
weather, blowing a gale, trying to rain again. Just the exuse I need to do nothing