Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-04-2008, 07:49 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, bright day here and warmer than of late. Off to the horses a little later on. Not much else planned except the usual housework!

Have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
09-04-2008, 07:54 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning,
Feeling even more awful today-have managed to catch the horrid 'flu-y bug that's been going round the practice, despite my best efforts! Will have to go into work though, house-calls with the vets this morning, one of which will be very sad .
Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
09-04-2008, 08:12 AM   #3

Morning all

Hope you are feeling better soon PL.

Very cloudy here today. Off to work but not much to do except paperwork today.

The music group finished last night and they all recorded a track each which has been put together on an album. It is an excellent peice of work and I am so proud of the young people. It sounds like a chill out album.

See you all later

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH
09-04-2008, 08:20 AM   #4

Morning All Spain checking in

seems flu bugs are always doing the rounds, pesky things, theres got to be something to sort them out

Bright sunny morning here, but a wicked breeze, poor cats hate it had to wressle with Tink yesterday he managed to catch a sparrow I know its what they do but I hate it when they catch stuff, anyway he went outside and when he put it down, luckily it managed to fly away
I sat him down and gave him a good talking too - but I guess all he heard was 'blah, blah, blah'

Have a good day catsey people !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-04-2008, 09:07 AM   #5

Morning all - sorry to hear you're not your usual self PL - hope you feel better soon.

Bright and frosty here again this morning. OH is off for his usual Wednesday golf with his buddy. I've got some work to finish off - we'll see what time MIL appears this morning!

Merlin was off his food again yesterday evening - I get SO worried as he can't afford to lose any more weight, but on the bright side he ate a whole saucerful of his old supermeat this morning - perhaps he was just wanting a change!

Chat later - have a great day peeps - see you tonight at the quiz hopefully?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-04-2008, 09:15 AM   #6

Morning!
Had a busy baby-delivering night, got to bed at 3am!
Must be the new moon
Well, off to shops now. Can't do the quiz tonight I'm afraid, in work again.
Get well soon PL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #7

PL - hope your flu subsides. It's horrible! Thankfully I haven't had it, but OH was quite badly ill and had a whole week off work a couple of months ago (in the 18 years I've known him he's been off the odd day here and there so this one must be very virrulent)

I've got the sniffles today which is a bit irritating. It's sunny and very cold and I'm busying myself with stuff in the office.

We're having a big neutering drive in May with CP so I'm putting together press releases, posters and leaflets. We'll be having the big CP wagon-thing and although we won't be doing neutering in situ (unlike Smudgely) we will be handing out vouchers to those on income support/low incomes.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
09-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #8

Morning all-not sure if I will make the quiz tonight as celebration is in order. We heard this morning that we have won our long standing dispute with the gas board.

They have admitted error on their part and are refunding us around £2000.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #9

Wow well done Steph! Celebrate well - sorry you won't be with us at the quiz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #10

Hi, all! Cloudy and chilly, 7 degrees, the sun has not been seen since last Friday! My poor seedlings in their little pots on the windowsill are getting a bit spindly from lack of sun.... but at least the drizzle of the last few days is gone. Did the usual market run and some needed weeding. Leia eating picky again, but seems fine. Had a real disappointment on the way home: a little black cat was by the bus stop....but it wasn't Onyx!! Heavy sigh...

PL: hope you're feeling better soon
Angie: glad Merlin's eating better; see you at the quiz tonight!
Steph: woo hoo!! Great news ...