Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #1

Saturday

Morning all....

My second daily thread start of the year,....someone needs to get a grip here.

Anyhow a bit overcast but no rain or anything so a good day.

Got nothing to do today, apart from dog walking. May plant up a few plants in the tubs...not sure.

Hope everyone is well and that Eva is home soon, and Balie is fine........

Have fun.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
06-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

lol Kazz... you are doing such a good job at it... maybe you can have the job on a permanent basis

has been a lazy one one here today.... met up with a friend for lunch... and then ended up with take away pizza and a couple of glasses of red for tea

hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #3

You know I must be realaxed I actually look at the time when I read your reply about lunch and pizza then realised (which I already knew)....Duhhhh...
you're in Australia....Glad you had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #4

Domi at swimming party OH and Sebi at allotment and I'm in the car with Classic fm and a MaccieD!!

When I've picked D up we'll be heading off to the allotment to help.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
06-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #5

I've done everything I need to do for today . I thought I had loads to do but it turned out I only had the hoovering and dusting to do.
I might have a nice relaxing day today and then go take the dog out for a walk.
Felix was being a little monster last night wouldn't come in until 10.
Hope everybody has a nice day. Xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
06-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #6

Had to take two bunnies to the vets for their myxi jabs this morning. It was chaos. Appointments running an hour late... noisy barking dogs everywhere slobbering over everyone.. rabbits petrified ... was so stressed!!!

Work now and much more calm. Kids still at mine (should of gone to their dads last night but he much preferred the idea of getting drunk in a pub rather than seeing his kids). We had a good evening last night.. Watched the last X-men film and had "munchies" ... very nice!!

Friend is texting me asking me to have her cat.. neutered grey female... very tempting, but that would mean three cats... and three females... might start a thread about it..

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
06-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #7

We have visitors coming for tea to the Clan tonight Elaine is bringing Rayne to see Sky and Sunny - my 2 Border Collies - an awful lot of weather in my lounge tonight along with the Clan cats should be fun!!!!

We are having Lasagne, garlic bread with Cheese and Elaines favourite Manadrin Cheesecake!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-03-2010, 05:30 PM   #8

Hi everyone. Sunny here but still chilly, 3 degrees (37 F), but still windy so feels much cooler. To the library to change my books, good to be back on my normal Saturday schedule, also got gin, so am all set for a lazy day of papers and crossword.

Liz, sounds as if fun will be had as well as good eats! Kazz, take it easy, you're supposed to be relaxing! Yola, wich I could come to the allotment with you, I'm itching to start gatdening but still have some snow in the back, Donna, off to read your cat thread. Aquatic, that Felix is a character! Jo, nothing like a good pizza and some vino, is there?

Keep well, all.

Catsey Veteran

06-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #9

Well I have been out in the garden now back....nothing much to report at all, apart from some of the daffs are coming up both in the tubs and the garden front and back........ I know they are behind think that is the frost's doing. There is the occasional snowdrop and a clump of crocus in the garden too will put more crocus in the pots this year for next spring I think.....Some of the tulips are showing their shoots too.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
06-03-2010, 06:46 PM   #10

Had a good day, OH and I went on a fostering training course on attachment training, it made so much sense and really interesting! Afterwards we went for a bit of retail therapy and now OH and foster lad are walking the dogs while I catch up with forums while listening to classic fm!