Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #1

Super Saturday

well i'm sat down with Pup asleep on my knee, feel like i've done a days work already. It's difficult in the morning, i just want to sit quietly with a cup of tea but of course Malaika is a bundle of energy.
Trying to get washed, dressed, cats fed, her fed is a challenge
All the time my attention is off her she is pulling the tea towel of the hanger, plastic bags , biting the plants, trying it on with the cats and hanging off my clothing.
Still alls peaceful now, need to put her in her crate and get ready to go out.
Taking a friend to a doll and teddy fair today, have some lunch and meet up with other dolly friends.
Hope everyone else has a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
13-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #2

Re: Super Saturday

Morning Shelley! Gosh, I remember those puppy mornings so well! aren't they exhausting. The little darlings have soooo much energy and all the naughtiness seems to just burst out of them. But they're tremendous fun too, once you can see past the hanging off ankles etc. Morgan was a terror as a pup and OH's ankles were scarred for ages. He's 21 months old now and I still can't hang the teatowels up in the kitchen as he's convinced that they're toys for him

This morning brought some gorgeous flowers from our son for Mothering Sunday in a lovely handtied bouquet. A huge bunch of purple and yellow tulips.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #3

Morning....Your Puppy tales brought back memories here too, I am not unpleased they are one...
a crate for the dogs is nothing I ever used brought one just never used it.

Have a good day all, Shelley enjoy your day out. Mrs H your flowers souns lovely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #4

Hi all! These tales of naughty puppies are putting me off the idea quite a bit - I don't have the energy to deal with a pup plus MIL in the morning. Cats are a DODDLE really!

I am feeling fine this morning. Breakfast is always late on account of MIL, but that's all done and cleared away and I have put my potatoes to chit. Second earlies arrived on Thursday - everything is really late, some I had a hard time figuring out the rose end. We'll see how quickly they catch up. Going to start seeds off - do a few at a time perhaps.

It's a bit cloudy here and quite chilly, sun keeps trying to come out.

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
13-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #5

Hi all - puppy days are hard work - but so worth it.

Been out trying to do some garden but the ground is frozen solid below the top inch or so. That means housework

If OH gets all his chores complete might see if he fancies going for a drive to Loch Lomond as it is a gorgeous day despite the cold.

We bought tatties a few weeks ago - no way are we near putting them out.

Enjoy the day folks.

Catsey Veteran

13-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #6

Get a quiet adult....not a pup....pups are lovely but one at a time they need your attention, but it passes quickly....sometimes to quickly....but the more you put into pups the more you get out.

I've been in the garden and come back in again....its cold.....Brrr.........and yet the soil is close to being warm enough to plant out, thanks to the rain we need another couple of frost free nights......will see what tomorrow brings......

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
13-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #7

Hello!
I'm supposed to be drying my hair at the moment but can't be bothered to.
Felix is being a little monster today. earlier when I got up to get myself a cup of tea he took my cake and ate it! it looked very nice as well. The little fatty!
Nice sunny day here but chilly.
Hope everybody has a nice day! Xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #8

Gloomy, dank and drizzly here this morning, 10 degrees (51 F), but the high winds have died down and the heaviest rain is over now. Most of the rain passed North of the City, thank goodness, some areas got 3 - 5"; only .65" here. Still flood warnings for low lying areas. Didn't need to go to the library so just stayed in, did a few chores and paid bills. We had a power failure yesterday afternoon, about 2 hours: I was lost with no lights, music or Internet!! Aaaugh!

Everyone seems busy today. I could NEVER cope with a puppy! It's almost seed starting time indoors; the ground is too sodden with all the snow melt and the rain to even think about getting out in the garden.

Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-03-2010, 06:15 PM   #9

Hi all, been a lovely day here, but so cold.....Have not done much at all.....got the decoraters in next week, probably for a week or more, theya re doing 4 rooms!!!!so lots of early morning for me, why do they have to start at 8am!!!
Thankfully I am past the little pup stage, Maggie is so good...I even get a long lie sometimes now.... Took the crate away when she was 3 months and she is much happier now sleeping with her sisters...

Catsey Veteran

13-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #10

Oh Moli if I were closer I could come and decorate for you....I could do evenings too....