Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-03-2006, 10:00 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread ~ Saturday

Morning all!

Very cold, overcast day here today
Going to nip out quick shortly to do a bit of shopping then set about some household chores!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
18-03-2006, 10:03 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread ~ Saturday

morning everyone.
I'm just going to clean out all the animals
Then I need to do some housework & get ready to go out.
My friend is coming & we are off out for some tea, then to watch a "murder mystery". She doesn't know what we are doing - I just said keep yourself free on 18.03. we're going out! She loves MM's.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
18-03-2006, 10:39 AM   #3

Morning all....have been up since half four as the cats and dogs were doing their nut in as we had a bad storm early hours of the morning...now feel like the living dead!!!! lol
The garden is utterly bogged down at the bottom (allways does when we have heavy rain!) so thats a no go zone for a few days....
Having a houseful of 5 year old terrors today..have agreed to babysite (THE FOOL I AM!!!)
Hope everyone has a good day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-03-2006, 11:07 AM   #4

Just been doing a spot of cooking now I am going to relax and do a bit of drawing

OH is still fast asleep at the moment

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-03-2006, 12:07 PM   #5

Morning all
I'm about to top myself!!!!! No only kidding but do feel like it. even with new drugs just cant shift the pain. Need to go back to doc's on Mon.
The rest of today will be taken up with killing a 4 year old re homing a dog. Will be back on later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
18-03-2006, 12:10 PM   #6

Cold and overcast today here in Kent and very windy. Am planning to stay all day doing housework and washing etc. I do it every week and day by day the children just wreck it. Dont know why I bother really!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
18-03-2006, 12:52 PM   #7

Morning everyone! I'm resenting being awake, still, as my boyfriend woke me up when he came to bed at dawn and that meant I couldn't quite get to sleep again.

I put a pillow in Ninja's box last night with his blankie and cuddlecup on top of it, and he now looks positively regal when he's lying in it (plus I don't have to worry that he'll shove the blanket and cuddlecup out of the way by mistake and ends up lying on the cold bottom of his box). It turns out he was bought a pillow when Matt got him but it was then forgotten about

My son is full of loud happy shouting while he plays, but I just want to go to bed. Guess it'll be an early night for me tonight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-03-2006, 02:37 PM   #8

We had Dominik in with us at some point in the night and he wriggled and I ended up with toddler feet in my face As a result we're both like zombies right now. Had my nails done this morning, had lunch at home and hubby is now cleaning the fireplace.

It is positively arctic outside - I couldn't believe how cold it was. No way I'm even stepping out of the door for the rest of today.

Early night tonight as I'm popped already!!