Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
01-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #1

Sunday daily

I'm feeling a bit fed up today, don't know why - just generally a bit down CP stuff & work is all a bit ... well not busy, but just a few tough situations I guess.

Anyway, I've got washing / housework & shopping to do today.

Catch ya all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Cheer up Smudgley!
Sun is shining here - hope it will do for you too.
No news here - Mum's dog is 'OK' (which means a bit unwell but OK, I guess)
Good weather forecast for tomorrow but it's prediceted to get much colder later in the week. Hmm, just when we were enjoying the start of spring

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #3

Morning everyone, just snatching a few minutes on here to catch up. I have my son staying for the weekend so haven't been spending much time here for the last couple of days.. Normal service will be resumed as from tomorrow!

Spent the day/evening at my daughter's house yesterday where she cooked us a lovely meal and after we had fun with the Wii!

Quite a nice bright morning here, mild too. Wish I could get out on the garden today but that will have to wait until I have more time to myself...

Enjoy the 1st March........ Spring is almost here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
01-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #4

A sunny St Davids day here!
Feeling a lot more cheerful today, had a good night's sleep and a lie in which has helped! I've done something to my rib again and can feel it moving out of allignment so I've been taking my pain medication again. Together with a very busy week at work, it's made me feel completely wiped out this last week.
Done some laundry and housework this morning then heading out to do a bit of shopping.
Hope everyone has a lovely day!
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
01-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #5

A nice Spring day today - makes me feel a whole lot better! Hope everyone has a good day. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-03-2009, 05:42 PM   #6

Light snow overnight, just sticking on grass and cars; streets OK, but the second storm is coming this afternoon and predicted to be a bad one if it stays on track ...6 to 8 inches!! Oh how I hope they're wrong! And it's cold again, 0 degrees, w/c -4. May be stuck indoors tomorrow.... ah well, Spring will eventually get here. Nothing planned but papers, crossword and Catsey. Having a hearty Winter dinner: ham and cabbage.

Take care, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #7

It's been a lovely day here So nice to get out in the garden again. Been out and did a good lot of pruning, weeding and general tidying, look ing so much better, and OH has been working on blockin off the back part of the garden for the chooks so they still have a large raoming area, but can't get near any of my flower beds and my veg patch (soon to be planted )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #8

I've had a lovely day - went out to a friend for lunch with OH. Had a lovely meal and some wine and good chat and cheer. It was a bit daring as we went out without MIL - she was warm and settled in her room with her lunch ready when she wanted it. We saw loads of snowdrops in the countryside. Has anyone else noticed a seemingly abundant crop of hazel catkins this year? I feel quite relaxed now; on the puter and listening to Spotify! (Lindisfarne atm).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-03-2009, 07:47 PM   #9

Feeling a bit down coz I have to go into work tonight I hate working Sundays when everyone else is relaxing. I just like to chill in pjs and with a nice glass of wine watching Candleford, simple pleasures but I enjoy em . So off to work at 8:30 for 2 nights on and then I'll be back with you on Catsey for some R&R

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #10

Hope you have a quiet watch, PP!