Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH & DLH Tabbies
30-03-2006, 12:19 PM   #1

Cat It Spa

http://www.hagen.com/uk/cats/product.cfm?CAT=5&SUBCAT=514&PROD_ID=0550034003010 1

Has anyone got any opinions on this product? Seen one, played with one, got one?

I was overall very impressed with my water fountain by the same people, the quality of the finish, attention to detail and thought the Spa sounded very good. I have visions of buying it and it being completely ignored by my boys though so was wondering if anyone else had any experience of it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-03-2006, 12:30 PM   #2

Re: Cat It Spa

I dont have one myself but my brother and SIL do, and thier cats love it. Theyre always rubbing up against it and chewing it etc.

was thinking of getting one myself. But first on my list is a panick mouse and radio controlled micro mouse lol

Catsey Senior

30-03-2006, 02:05 PM   #3

Thanks CJ - I think I will get one then. My boys are quite 'chewy' so hopefully they'll use their teeth on this instead of my shoes!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
30-03-2006, 02:11 PM   #4

And miss the excuse to buy new shoes? (Saw one of your hobbies was shopping.)

May get one for Rover as well. Though he's less chewy now that he has all his grown-up teeth. Spa, not shoe, that is.

Catsey Senior

30-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hreow
And miss the excuse to buy new shoes? (Saw one of your hobbies was shopping.)
Shopping for the animals, it seems! I seem to be able to justify spending far far more on all the furry members of my family!

I'm not sure if shopping is one of my hobbies any more - the internet has made shopping an addiction!

Catsey Senior

30-03-2006, 02:48 PM   #6

Hreow, if you do decide to get one, here is the cheapest place I have found it on the internet (even cheaper than eBay!!): http://www.petutopia.co.uk/toys_and_...ories_3261.php

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
30-03-2006, 03:07 PM   #7

Thanks! Of course I'll never escape with just the one thing...

Catsey Senior

30-03-2006, 03:29 PM   #8

Tell me about - the 'special offer' Spa just cost me £27!! It's the flat rate postage that sucks me in - I feel I need to get my money's worth (every shop's dream customer! )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-03-2006, 04:03 PM   #9

There are going to be some spoilt puddy-tats!!!!!
Will 2 or more share, or does the first one to scent-laden it lay claim and keep the other(s) at bay? Not sure if I like the idea of sharing a pseudo toothbrush, but it is for cats not people!

Catsey Senior

30-03-2006, 04:08 PM   #10

I have only got one but my boys are brothers so don't seem to feel the need to assert dominance over each other (famous last words eh? Wait for the post... )I have bought replacement 'toothbrush' type bits though so I could change them if they did not share. I'd imagine it would be similar to a scratching post though. Cats scratch to determine territory but my boys share all their scratching toys and posts - sometimes they scratch together!