Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-09-2021, 06:54 AM   #1

Rainy monday

Hello from rainy Preston.
Had a lovely day at the doll fair yesterday and bought lots.
As well as antique and vintage there was lots of reborn baby dolls and lots of people pushing huge silver Cross prams around which was a bit of a pain as it was hard to get past them at times.
Really enjoyed the day with friends.
Off to work soon.
Dinky and Pamela, hope you have both had a lovely weekend too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-09-2021, 10:09 AM   #2

Re: Rainy monday

Morning Ladies,

Just a quick hello and yet again apologies for the prolonged absence. Not sure where the days, weeks and months go.

Resting up at home (although working on the laptop), as I had a detached retina repair op last Monday. A most horrible experience. Still can't see anything out of the left eye. I'm assure some form of vision will return, can't come soon enough!

My petrolhead husband refuses to sit in queues for fuel and consequently his brute of a sports car is now confined to the drive. I'm finding it extremely funny that he's been so sniffy about my new electric vehicle and now he has to drive it as his has no petrol left

Shelley - I'm so very sorry to read about your friend. There are so many things I can't reconcile in my mind about religion and the taking of good people before their time is one of them. I'll keep quiet though as there's nowt like a politics or religion to create discord and divide.

Dinky - fab news about Dickens and his peepee. Long may it continue!

Pamela - hope the bikes and the running are both continuing apace. I have a friend who is running the London marathon next week. Massively in awe of anyone who can do that