Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
30-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Monday

Morning all.
Its a beautiful day here. Suzy and i have been for a walk in the woods, had a play in the field and a groom in the garden.
Got a bit of a better sleep last night but still cannt wait to get back home to my own bed.
Off out in a bit to get some more food for Suzy and a few treats to take home to my lot.
Have a nice day every one xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Monday

Hi All.
Good news is that the blood transfusion has done mam good so we hope she can be discharged from hospital today Have a dental appt this pm, so have to miss out on visiting, sis has stepped in instead.

Two night shifts coming up so will touch base with you all soon.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #3

Afternoon all!

Beautiful day here, in fact the forecast is not too bad for the rest of the week...

Had an appointment with the hygienist this morning, she did the deep gum scale this time .......I hate that.. Never mind, it was soon over and I came away with sparkling teeth!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
30-06-2008, 02:49 PM   #4

Afternoon all
Its turned into a lovely afternoon here.
Just on my way out to a meeting at work,they have now decided that we are all getting our notices today,so we will be finishing 2 months earlier than they told us 3 weeks ago honestly they are really making a mess of it all,so in 1 hour i will have received my notice leaving me 4 weeks to find another job Oh well something will come up im sure!!!
Have been having a few probs with Milo lately,hes turing into a right bully and has started fightingwith Jerry and Tink Really dont know what the matter with him!!
Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
30-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #5

Well that was a complete waste of time,5 mins in a room telling me my last shift is the 28th july,the leaving do is on the 4th oct,have i started looking for any other jobs and ill get my redundancy pay in august!!!
Other than finding out when my last shift was i already knew all of the above

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-06-2008, 04:20 PM   #6

Hi, all! A lovely day again, a bit cooler, 26 degrees, but loads of sun and a nice breeze. And the t'storms that were around last night once again skipped the City..woo hoo!! We have lucked out for days now, I hate t''storms. Been to the Post Office and the market, which is still out of my blueberry muffins..!! Sounds as if weather has improved across the Pond; good!! Enjoy!

Erin: meeting was a complete waste of your time, wasn't it? Typical.. Good luck job hunting, fingers crossed here...
Elaine: bet the Diva has missed you, although she'll never admit it...
PP: excellent news about your mam!
Mags: ouch! But a dazzling smile now...

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: RAGDOLL
30-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #7

hi good evening its sunny and warm here. got up late this morning so kids was late for school. had to take my mum to weston park hospital for radio theropy my car will know its own way there soon. when i got back i had a little play with kittens as they are awake more now. hope everyone ok and all have a great day.

i was in the same boat as u erin a few years ago. our boss told us that he had selt the pub on thursday, he had to be out buy monday and the new owners was keeping all the staff and on monday we had a phone call asking us to go down for a meeting. we went for meeting and the new owners made us all redundent.

everythin as worked out for the better now so i know its easy to say but try not to worry and keep going.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
30-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone. It's been a lovely day here but until I actually retire, I don't manage to see much of it. I'm in a sudden panic at school as the end of term is looming and I've got so much sorting out to do (I've been at this school for 16 years now) Anyway, I started on one of the cupbords, moving my personal stuff out and had a great time, sorting, tidying and throwing out!

My little puppy that I'm getting is 11 days old now and the whole litter is doing very well, they're nice and chunky and their eyes are starting to open now, can't wait to meet him in a couple of weeks time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #9

Well car back in garage,
Been to work now home ;(
Possibly unable to get the Archery tomorrow if car not repaired Dave is away wih his car and my sister on holiday. Its quite a drive to ask 40 minutes, to ask someone to take me then either wait around a couple hours...in a field...or worse drive home then come back by the time they got home they would just need almost to turn straight round again.......aggghhhh.

Mrs H any thoughts on a name yet? but what a nice way to enter retirement with a puppy.

Everyone have a good evening.

PS Mags I can see the shine from here.