Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
06-04-2007, 12:07 AM   #1

He wont shut up!

Ive not long got back from seeing mia dolan and since ive got back jerry hasnt stopped meowing!!!!!!
hes following me around like a little lost sheep,you would think i had been away for months!!
even while hes on my lap and im fussing him hes still meowing.what can i do?hes not hungry cus hes had his 2 pouches today and still has his biscuits in his bowl.
anyone got any ideas?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Black Moggie
andrew021 is Male
06-04-2007, 09:17 AM   #2

Re: He wont shut up!

He is telling you off.

Jet does the same with me, if she is left out too long, if I am too slow getting dried from getting out of the shower and she wants her prawns, when we leave the Vet's and she aint happy with her injection.

She can be a 'madam' at times.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
06-04-2007, 09:43 AM   #3

My cats dont miaow much so would love to have miaowy cats!! Make the most of it!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
06-04-2007, 10:16 AM   #4

how was the psychic night with Mia Dolan? Did you get chosen - I love stuff like that

Catsey Veteran

06-04-2007, 11:32 AM   #5

thanks guys,he didnt stop telling me off right up intill i went to bed!!
emm mia dola nwas amazing,she is so nice and down to earth and can crack a good joke too,she didnt pick me but she picked a couple of people who went with us,she got everything spot on.we are going to see her again.Ill followe her around untill she picks me I would defo tell people to go and see her,she is alot better than some of the cons ive seen in the past,she is my fave by fave.
go and see her emm its a great night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-04-2007, 04:34 PM   #6

You're lucky he just reprimanded you vocally! One of my bosses had a big sealpoint Siamese who, when he wasn't home at what Bangkok Billy considered the proper dinner time, he would go to the dining room and pull off the tablecloth....china, silverware and all!!!

Catsey Veteran

06-04-2007, 05:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
You're lucky he just reprimanded you vocally! One of my bosses had a big sealpoint Siamese who, when he wasn't home at what Bangkok Billy considered the proper dinner time, he would go to the dining room and pull off the tablecloth....china, silverware and all!!!
oohh,i consider myself lucky then lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
06-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #8

your lucky, my poor OH got held up (b4 he met me) and he was well late past barnabys feeding time, and when he came in (totally worn out) barnaby came in and did a great big poo just at his feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats a telling off big time LOL

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
07-04-2007, 08:36 AM   #9

LOL poor you mine are great they just rub themselves around my legs and only meow when they are desparate to get out for some fun.

Catsey Veteran

07-04-2007, 01:45 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
your lucky, my poor OH got held up (b4 he met me) and he was well late past barnabys feeding time, and when he came in (totally worn out) barnaby came in and did a great big poo just at his feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats a telling off big time LOL
lol oh dear