Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
09-01-2010, 08:20 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Thought I'd pop on quickly before leaving for home as I've been at work overnight, was quiet, no excitement or calls during the night.
Today I have lots to do, including a trip to Merry Hill which I can not put off any longer. Then laundy / housework and all the usual stuff that seems never ending. Right, I'm off to tackle the hour drive home, it's been snowing a fair bit overnight as there is plenty of fresh and fluffy snow on the cars, but the temperature doesn't seem as cold.

Be safe everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
09-01-2010, 09:58 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Not much extra snow here overnight, just a light dusting on top of the ice in the bird bath. I need to go and do a bit of shopping as soon as I've had another cup of tea and put some more bird food out. Brrrrrrr.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #3

Morning all, we have had a bit of snow here today, not much though. Nothing planned might do some housework.

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #4

Morning everyone we have had flutterings of snow since about 7 last night and still fluttering now but not enough to notice unless you are out there then you see it.I have been out with Sal and got the papers had a boiled egg and toast for breakfast and now not sure.See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
09-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #5

Morning all, we had more snow in the night... I am starting to get really annoyed with it all now.... cant go food shopping so making do with what we have. Only walking to the local shop, but they never have anything in there!! No bread or anything! Bought the last bag of cat litter last night from in there, but it was all ripped so probably only got half a bag!

Doing the rabbits out in the garden in this weather is not at all fun either.... I do worry about them...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #6

Still snowy here in Preston, no new snow though. Very slippery around the village, dragged hubby and son out for a walk in the country lanes, very pretty and we've had some exercise. Nice and warm in the house now for the rest of the day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #7

No snow here, but the bitter cold continues: -3 (26 F), wind chill -8; a few degrees warmer (!) than yesterday and bright sunshine but high winds still, haven't been out of the house in days; getting so tired of this! So far this January is running 5 degrees below normal' but supposedly will finally warm up some Tuesday when the winds shift to the South. Could be worse, you are having a dreadful time in the UK ,,, it was on our news the other night.

Do stay warm and safe, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #8

Hiya all Home now just took Sal out and the temprature has dropped significantly from when I was out about 2pm. The pathways that are well walked are cracking almost underfoot.....so hope no snow tonight tomorrow. But still getting flutterings throughout the day.....Stay warm and upright allOh spoke to my sister who has spoken to her sister in law, who lives up by Holy Island, and they are snowed in pretty much her husband is venturing out today to get supplies in (having a 4x4 is a neccesity it appears) he is bringing in shopping for the elderly people, and those who can't get out who live round about in their village.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
09-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #9

Evening all

Dylan's spent most of today indoors but late this afternoon (about 4pmish) he was outside charging all round the garage and having fun pouncing on the snow Didn't have the camera available worse luck, in fact I was having to unjam the garage door because it was frozen solid, wouldn't open even a cm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
09-01-2010, 11:47 PM   #10

afternoon, everyone.
wet and dark here but unseasonably warm. strange weather but not pleasant.
might venture down the road for a few things today then spend the rest of time at home, maybe doing housework, it's disgusting in this house again
a little moody over here..we'll see