Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #1

Typical Tuesday

More of the same weatherwise, -3 (26 F), but winds abated so not as bitter. Finally ventured out to the market, felt good to get out of the house finally; stocked up on fresh produce. The freeze in Florida is going to drive up the prices, unfortunately. The mini-thaw they keep predicting has been rescheduled to tomorrow; will believe it when I feel it! No news otherwise. Hope all are staying warm and dry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #2

Re: Typical Tuesday

Hiya all...well I say all where are you...youuuuu whoo
come out to post......

Been to work and now home have walked Sal and just doing myself some dinner....Eileen glad you are okay and got to the market to stock up.#

Catsey Veteran

12-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #3

Thanks, Kazz, felt good to get out! Have to go to the other one tomorrow to get the tins of cat food Herself prefers; only one that stocks it. Ms Picky!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
12-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #4

Evening everyone

Been working today and went to the pet shop to pick up more cat food for Dylan Mr. Piggy (he's been scoffing all day today, non stop , hardly left his food dish

Catsey Veteran

12-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Thanks, Kazz, felt good to get out! Have to go to the other one tomorrow to get the tins of cat food Herself prefers; only one that stocks it. Ms Picky!
Can you not get them to deliver to you or do you prefer to have the "joy" of being out and about...... ....I suppose being in the house is like being under house arrest.

Catsey Veteran

12-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule
Evening everyone

Been working today and went to the pet shop to pick up more cat food for Dylan Mr. Piggy (he's been scoffing all day today, non stop , hardly left his food dish
Snap on the work front RCR. I imagine its the cold weather thats causing him to eat I used to notice that with Oz....in the cold he would eat loads.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #7

Sorry I'm late! Our groceries arrived today as ordered. The only things missing were some salt (not surprising) and some lo-salt and a bit of fresh fish, otherwise everything else was there. We've eaten liver and onions with carrots mash and cabbage tonight. I was getting fresh veg withdrawal.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and may have to call a taxi as we still can't get the cars out of our driveway because although it is slowly thawing, the slight slope and slippery bridlepath are still dangerous. What's worse is the neighbours brick wall opposite and the tight bend that needs to be taken in order to avoid smashing into it. I could walk down to the pub though and get a taxi from there. It's either that or cancel my appointment.

Glad you managed to get out Eileen - I know how much you hate being stuck indoors because of the weather.

Pip and Kizzy have both been outside today. Pip went out when OH went to feed the birds and also managed to escape when the postman came. Kizzy hasn't stopped going in and out as normal during all the snow. She's such a hardy sort.

Catsey Veteran

12-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Pip and Kizzy have both been outside today. Pip went out when OH went to feed the birds and also managed to escape when the postman came. Kizzy hasn't stopped going in and out as normal during all the snow. She's such a hardy sort.
Of course she is a hardy girl she's a Brummie...

Catsey Veteran

12-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Can you not get them to deliver to you or do you prefer to have the "joy" of being out and about...... ....I suppose being in the house is like being under house arrest.
Minimum delivery order is $50.00. Kazz, same as my regular market. Plus delivery charge $9.95. That's a LOT of cat food! Besides, that's about all I pick up there. And yes, I do like to get out and about every day. see things, talk to people, etc.

Angie, Kizzy amazes me; she is a really hardy girl; bet she has a lovely thick Winter coat ... which will be shed all over when (if!!) it ever gets warm. Hope you can grt out and back safely for your appointment tomorrow.