Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-05-2006, 09:07 AM   #1

Daily thread - Sunday

Morning. Still dry and fine here, so I'm off to finish the 'fruit cage' and then, hopefully, evict the brassicas growing in the polytunnel and get them out in the cage. OH is working until mid afternoon, but we will eat this evening - local lamb from the farmers market and (hopefully) baby new potatoes that I've grown in a tub in the tunnel. I shall tip it out with trepidation - are they big enough? am I doing it too early? have I wasted all that effort? (you non-gardeners didn't know there was so much drama and suspense in working the soil, did you???)
Min is sitting on the wall in the sun, so hopefully has no plans to go wandering like yesterday. I wonder if she's getting deaf and had fallen asleep somewhere in the sun, so didn't hear the kibble pot rattling? Maybe?
Have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
14-05-2006, 09:18 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Sunday

Another gorgeous day here aswell

Molli is sunning herself on the window sill, OH is trying to get a customers car finished, the kids are watching Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (the original version with Gene Wilder) I've been tidying up the kitchen but will hopefully be going outside later with the kids to get rid of some more garden rubbish. It's going down slowly.

I've actually convinced OH to get rid of the rally car project that's been sat in our front garden the past few years and to get sell the 2 Subaru engines which are in different stages of stripping.

Hopefully the kids'll have plenty of room in the garden for playing this summer. We're off going to buy window boxes and tubs later cos we need something in our garden to brighten it up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-05-2006, 09:24 AM   #3

Morning everybody,

It is a bit overcast here today.

Well busy day for me today, off to the shops in a min to pick up some food, and then I have got to sort out my supplies and get my initital drawings completed for my pastel course tomorrow (really excited about it!!)

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-05-2006, 09:37 AM   #4

Morning all, it's been raining here but hoping it will brighten up soon. Hubby has gone off playing golf today. Think I am going to take the children shopping for new trainers. shoes etc...

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-05-2006, 09:42 AM   #5

Overcast and cold today - had torrential rain last night and one big rumble of thunder, but thats it.

Probably too wet in the garden to do anything today - was gonna cut the grass - but will be soaked now.

Woke up to Chloe having used the bathroom mat as a litter tray (my fault as forget to scoop her tray last night).

House needs tidying, clothes need washing... catch you all later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-05-2006, 09:53 AM   #6

Morning all, another dull morning, and it has been raining, but looks like it may clear up....Waiting for the man to come and finished cutting down the conifers!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-05-2006, 09:54 AM   #7

Morning all. All animals & people fed & watered.& we've been to the local car boot to get some plants. Bought lots of flowers/plants & a nice big plant to put in the place where we buried Mitten (our tabby cat that was run over last October) It's raining & dull here, although it isn't cold.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-05-2006, 10:40 AM   #8

Morning all......sunny day here!

Have a few indoor chores this morning then I am planting my tomatoes this afternoon....

Have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-05-2006, 11:24 AM   #9

It's overcast her and threatening rain. Hubby and Domi have gone into town for some mutual sock/pant buying; Domi is testing our patience as he's being rather naughty. The smacking and pinching has return and when challenged he starts this high-pitched wailing/screaming that juet makes me see red. I knew his sweetness was too good to last

I'm about to skip into the front garden (weather permitting) to tie up my daffodils that have finished flowering, and trim around the low-growing shrubs so hubby can cut the grass when he gets back.

Dinner is going to be a lovely roast beef that my Mum gave me, and probably another battle to the the small noisy one to eat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
14-05-2006, 11:31 AM   #10

Sorry to hear that Domi is being trying again Been there, done that twice with my pair. It's not nice