Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-07-2009, 06:18 AM   #1

Le Daily de Monday

Bonjour - it's raining!
So, not so pleasant for drivingtyoday - we'll have to take it steady and watch the road instead of sneaking looks at the scenery
Have a good day all - at least it will be a bit cooler and more comfortable for you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
06-07-2009, 08:55 AM   #2

Re: Le Daily de Monday

Weather is nice the sun looks to be coming out, so hopefully will be a nice day
Not upto to much today I am trying to take it easy today as I have had quite a busy weekend so am feeling a little tired.

Hope that the rain clears DM then you can enjoy the scenery a bit more on your travells

Hope everybody has a great day Pauline, Maxi and Maisy Moo

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #3

Morning all! I'm confused (not difficult I know ) I keep thinking DM is back on terra firma, forgetting that technology can now mean updates from far flung locations

We've had a heck of a rain squall just now as I was dropping the boys at school . . . quite a surprise after all this sunshine and warmth. The air is much cooler too; shame really.

Not much to report today; work in the office and a staff review to do off site and OH's daughter and her partner are coming over for dinner tonight; gnocchi and homemade mushroom sauce will be served

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
06-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #4

Afternoon all,

Just finished work, had to put a sale on the adults and kids jewellery in both Asda and Tesco.

Its now chuckin it down with the few sounds of thunder as well!!!

Im going to Alton Towers tomorrow for my bf's bday!!! Im sooooooooo scared coz ive not been there for 9 years (since last year of high school), the last new ride when i went was the Oblivion n that wasnt scary... (goes to watch videos of the rides on Youtube to get me use to them!). Hope the weather is ok n not raining.

Not got anythin planned for the rest of the day.

Have a good'un all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #5

We're having some rain from time to time today, short but heavy! Maybe the lawns will go green again.
Went shopping this morning, got a new coffee grinder (which works beautifully and is much quieter than our old one) Its got loads of different settings depending how fine you want the beans ground, so we'll need to do lots of practice! We also popped into a bookshop which was doing a 3 for 2 on paperbacks and the healthfood shop for a big tub of salt-and-sugar-free peanut butter for the dog.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-07-2009, 04:22 PM   #6

Sun is shining and it's warming up nicely (24C) after the cool cloudy Sunday...it was 15 degrees below the normal high of 31! No errands so slept in and messed about in the garden ....put the little orange geraniums I'd started from seed outside as they're big enough now, and tried to fix the bird feeder. The damn squirrel has managed to gnaw away part of the cover so it won't fit and lets the rain in; will go online and look for a new one later. Spawn of Satan!

Glad you got a nice coffee maker, MrsH. DM, like Yola I keep forgetting you're not here! Have fun tomorrow, Janey!

Take care, all!