Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

01-07-2006, 01:10 AM   #1

Who does what?

Since I'm still pretty new here, I thought it might be nice to have a thread about people.... I know there are the intros etc, but still....

So.... I'll start.......

I'm a teacher. I work in London. I joined because of my kitties and wanted to speak to like-minded people. I'm 27. Living with my BF of 8 years. Am a mad rugby fan. I am passionate about animal rights, the environment and politics (god how sad do I sound??! ) and love a few glasses of wine

So, thats prob the important stuff about me... what about you guys?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-07-2006, 03:37 AM   #2

Re: Who does what?

OK, here goes. I'm a retired single Yankee, born, raised & live in Washington, DC. Presently have one cat, Leia, a blue 7 year old 14+ pound torbie, spoiled rotten! Not at ALL into sports; like you support animal rights, the environment & liberal politics. Am an avid reader, love gardening, food & cooking. What cat/cats do you have? Pictures?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
01-07-2006, 09:16 AM   #3

i live in nth london (hey we are almost neighbours LOL) married for 6 years, disabled, so cant work. cant drink (meds ) dont smoke got 2 cats n 1 dog

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
01-07-2006, 09:28 AM   #4

I'm 40, just am a Registered Nurse but gave up work about three years ago now to spend more time with my family and pets. I enjoy horse riding and I breed the occasional litter of Labrador Retrievers. I am hoping to do some showing of the Siamese kittens I have booked for later this year. I am married, have two children, 5 cats, 2 Labrador Retrievers, a horse, a tortoise and 2 English rabbits. I am also hoping to have a couple of Siamese kittens by the end of the year.... Oh, almost forgot, I also enjoy a couple of glasses of red wine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-07-2006, 09:34 AM   #5

I am 29, married but seperated, two kids, five cats, two bunnies, two goldfish.
I was a nurse as well, until three years ago, when I left work due to being very ill whilst pregnant with my youngest, and since then having had some health issues preventing me returning to that job.

More recently, have been an avon rep for the past year. (wouldnt actually recommend it to anyone, it's very hard to actually earn much from it)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
01-07-2006, 10:49 AM   #6

Hi I'm Jane,
I'm 22, Single, Live in Wigan (North west). I have a 15 year old one eyed cat and two 9 year old goldfish.

I'm a qualified Beauty Therapist. But not working at the mo as that. But i am a part time jewellery merchandiser.

I adore cats they are just so god damn cute!
I love music, can play the Keyboard n 3 songs on the Guitar! lol.
Would love to have a set of Drums.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-07-2006, 10:57 AM   #7

I'm Yola. 41, married with one almost-3-year-old boy and another little baby boy due in September. I live in Reading, Berkshire but am originally from West London.

I run my own business with my husband (translation and creative services). It's hard work as you never really 'go home' but alternatively it great coz I can work as flexibly as I need to without loosing any benefits or pay

Not sure if I'd recommend working with one's partner tho . . . can be a bit hard going sometimes - and the staff know if you've had a ruck

I have 3 persian cats - 2 from breeders as kittens and one mad CP rescue with a crazy sticky-out tooth - and I love them all to bits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-07-2006, 03:00 PM   #8

I'm Emma, the mad car loving 33 year old. I work as a tax manager for a firm of chartered accountants. I live with my BF who I have been seeing for nearly 15 years, we have two cats, Arthur (6years old - tabby and white) and Bronwyn (2 years old - tabby) I love gardening, cooking and I also love to paint/draw and I am the resident Catpages cat artist

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 persians
01-07-2006, 03:47 PM   #9

I'm Candice, 33 yrs old and work as an audit manager in a chartered accountants practice in Preston, Lancs.

I'm originally from Wrexham, North Wales and visit often.

I am a huge football fanatic and my friends say I turn into a bloke the minute the whistle is blown, lol!! I also have a really bad shoe fetish, fave brand being Red or Dead.

I've always loved cats and finally adopted Sol and Fabian 3 years ago, Foofoo joined us just over a year ago.

xx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
01-07-2006, 08:22 PM   #10

Am Jemma am 20 living with my boyfriend for 4 year been going out for 5 we have a dog called rocky who is 3-4ish he is a collie X GSD and we have a black and white moggie aged 6 with no teeth! who I love to bits

And I work as a admin assistant / receptionist yes i just got a job and i start monday!!!!!!!!

But my weekend is spoiled by england goin out the worldcup but am proud of them anyways!