Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-02-2007, 10:08 AM   #1

Daily thread - Monday

Another week ...... and another month in a couple of days. February seems to have snuck past me
It's a nice morning and forecast to be a nice day. We could do with a few dry days - the river is level with the fields - won;t take much to get it to spill over.
I'm off to plant my spring shallots. Luckily I planted the majority of my onions as autumn sets and they have grown beautifully over 'winter'. Helps not to have that to do at this busy time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
26-02-2007, 10:10 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Monday

Morning all,

Children are back at School and I am back at work.

The sun is shining lovely over the back garden, Violet and Mabel are sat out in it.

Enjoy your day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-02-2007, 10:17 AM   #3

Morning all, the sun is shining brightly here, it's a lovely day The new farrier is coming this afternoon, so I'm quite excited about that.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #4

Bright and sunny here today also. After various adventures over the weekend (family visits, Dominik throwing up all over the inside of my car on the way to Guildford resulting in me having to buy him a whole new outfit - that kid'll do anything for new clothes ), today is back to the office and back to the daily worry of earning a crust.

Back on the diet after pigging out a bit yesterday. So no wine for the rest of the week for me and my usual smoothie breakfasts and lunchtime soups. It wasn't actually that difficult last week and I'm already finding that clothes are fitting me better - hurrah!!!

I hope Teddie is showing signs of improvement and that Tilly has a happy reunion back home with Sally.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
26-02-2007, 11:10 AM   #5

Hi all. Well another week and more slogging away at work .... feeling pretty cold but it looks real nice out... Hope everyone is well and healthy....Can't believe how quickly this month has gone by another 2 days and we are into March that means another year older

Have a great day everyone...xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-02-2007, 12:04 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animagus
March that means another year older

Yeah - you and me both . . .

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Trinity(DSH) Neo(RagxPer)Lily(Rag)
26-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #7

Hey everyone. Back at school today after a fantastic week off. Lost 4 lb so am very please swimming every night really helping. Cold but beautiful weather here was lovely driving to school this morning. First time I did it today keep popping out to check on the car.

Have fantastic days.

Mine and OH anniversary wednesday so in very good mood. 4 years together now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-02-2007, 01:26 PM   #8

Afternoon all! Have updated on Teddie on the other thread! I'm feeling a bit more positive today, so we'll see how things go. I have men on my roof today fixing the leaks, so loads of clattering and banging going on, not very pleasant!! Trying to get some housework done today as the place looks like a complete tip, but just can't get motivated. Oh well, a bit of dirt never hurt anyone, lol!!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
26-02-2007, 02:42 PM   #9

Afternoon all. Not much to report really, but the sun is shining here!! Yaaay!! Bit nippy still but at least it feels like Spring is coming!!!
I'm having a manic couple of weeks at work, with my boss away so am only popping on here while I eat my lunch.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Charlie
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #10

Well, the streets were plowed and the buses running so had planned to do errands this morning, but am home waiting for the plumber! A pipe has broken by the toilet in the basement and is leaking water like mad all over! Fortunately it's not a finished basement. One d*** thing after another! It's cloudy but above freezing, so yesterday's snow is melting. Hope Onyx will come at lunch...