Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-05-2006, 08:50 AM   #1

Daily Shred ~ Friday

Morning everyone!
It's another lovely sunny morning, not a cloud to be seen! Cassie is out chasing the insects, washing machine is on, chores to do.......what more could I ask for!

Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-05-2006, 08:56 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred ~ Friday

Another lovely day. Farmers' market in a few minutes then off to the allotment (again!) Washing already on the line!
Hope everyone has a sunny day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
12-05-2006, 09:49 AM   #3

morning all. had a rotton night last night, really had bad bad probs with my breathing, dunno weather its the highg pollen or what, but i was gasping for air, was in 2 minds weather to go to hosp or not, luckily it settled down after i did my spray.
having a quiet day today.
have a nice day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-05-2006, 09:58 AM   #4

BM - hope you have a better night tonight. It's scary when you can't breathe. I had asthma as a kid and still remember waking up fighting for breath

Today is lovely and sunny - rain promised for later though . Have finished painting the garden gate, so hubby will hang it tomorrow. Off to Homebase shortly as they have some garden chairs I want (the ones we have are 13 years old and the wood is just breaking apart now - they were our orignal dining chairs when we hand no money and no furniture so I've kind of hung on to them ). But I'm going to have to bite the bullet on £140 for 4 chairs!! And then I'll be back painting them green to match the rest of the garden woodwork.

Have finally got hubby to agree to remove the big magnolia in the back garden. I know you'll all shout in horror, but we have a tiny, north-facing townhouse garden and this thing casts shade across a good 60-70% of the garden. I hate removing trees, but also the mess it makes (petals/leaves etc) meant that I'm sweeping the debris up 2 or 3 times a day.

Of to shower now, catch ya all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
12-05-2006, 10:30 AM   #5

Hello everyone,

I forgot to take my pills last night before bed, and my am I feeling it Not pleasant at all. But I don't know if that means the new pills are working as I've been taking painkillers every night as well (which I don't usually do) and it might be because of that as I don't sleep very well when I don't take them and then end up in pain.

Need to clean out the spare cage we have as I'm giving it away to someone on my Freecycle list this evening, and then time to ring some rescues

Hope everyone else is well!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH & DLH Tabbies
12-05-2006, 11:08 AM   #6

Lovely day today - even better that it is Friday so I escpae work for a couple of days when I finish!

One of the girls at work gave me a card and a lovely bunch of flowers this morning (it is my birthday tomorrow) which cheered me up lots. Work seem to be hell bent on trying to make my notice period as stressful as possible so I dread going in at the moment!

Snoof, nice to see another Freecycler! I moderate the list for our area -always such lovely people on there. Hope you feel better soon.

BM, that sounds horrible, poor you. Make sure you do go to the hospital if it happens again or you are worried, that sounds very scary.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
12-05-2006, 11:24 AM   #7

Completed my birthday pressie shopping for Louise this morning but couldn't resist buying something for my little boy aswell

Gorgeous day again today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
12-05-2006, 11:37 AM   #8

Morning people!

Its really hot here today, ive come inside for a break from the heat!

Just relaxing today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-05-2006, 01:03 PM   #9

Afternoon all, guess what.........................its pouring with rain here and very windy!!!!but is quite warm!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-05-2006, 01:09 PM   #10

I'll send you up some sunshine Moli!