Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
21-01-2006, 08:24 PM   #1

i give up with barnaby

hes one daft cat,if there where awards for dopeyness he would win it paws down guess where hes decided to have as his bed now. no not a nice soft chair/bed/pillow/windowsill or anything *normal* he has to sleep IN the enclosed litter tray he stinks to high heaven,what can i do with him?? so that leaves one tray for the boys to use as he wont let them in his bedroom !! is he telling me he feels like s**t??? dont mind its full of litter, what am i going to do with him??? hes def lost it this time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #2

Re: i give up with barnaby

Poor Barnaby
But he's a character.............and you know cats - if he wants to sleep in the litter tray then he will sleep in the litter tray!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #3

That was one thing I noticed about the cat show today BM....a lot of the cats were asleep in their litter trays

Catsey Veteran

21-01-2006, 09:08 PM   #4

but what im worried about what if the other 2 want to *go* he will end up in a right mess and muggins here will have to try n clean him up oh yuk big time

Catsey Veteran

22-01-2006, 12:58 PM   #5

got a running battle with sir at the moment, ive taken the lid off the cat litter tray,hes been sleeping in,so he decided to go in the other one now,so every time i pass it im knocking on the top of it, he comes running out,now all i have to do is go near it and hes out of there like a grey hound after a rabbit. think im in for a long day, battle of wills now,
he ripped off his tea-shirt and now started on his stiches hes being bad barnaby today,any one want a cat???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-01-2006, 01:14 PM   #6

When does he get his stitches out?
He's so naughty - tell him to have a chat with Kazz'z Cleo to learn how to be a patient patient!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-01-2006, 01:24 PM   #7

Barnaby is SOOOOO naughty!!!!

Catsey Veteran

22-01-2006, 02:05 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
When does he get his stitches out?
He's so naughty - tell him to have a chat with Kazz'z Cleo to learn how to be a patient patient!
hes due back at the vets 2morrow 9-30, but hes been scratching at his stiches today,so dont know what they will do with him to be honest, hes really a pain in the butt some days.why cant he be *normal* just eat n sleep like most old cats,oh no he has to be the *im going to grow old disgracefully cat *

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-01-2006, 02:10 PM   #9

awww bless him! he sounds like a hand full, but you know you wouldnt be without him really!

I never seen a cat sleeping in thier litter tray, lol. Maybe cos it's dark and a bit quieter in there? i know my boys hide under the bed to sleep, soam investing in some of them hooded cat ebds, see if they like them.
Maybe i should just get an enclosed litter tray and stick a cushion in it, lot cheaper too ! lol

hope barnaby doesnt get into too much more mischief today!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
22-01-2006, 04:21 PM   #10

Awww silly little soul that he is