Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #1

Saturday daily

Morning all.

Cold here but not too bad at all going to bite the bullet and tidy the front garden (seem to have a few weeds) coming through which I did not expect maybe the mild weather.

I am popping paracetamols at the moment as my knee is absolutely agony no idea why and its rare I would say I am in "pain" but this is.

My brother and his wife called in on their way to S-U-Avon everything good with them they are planning C-mas shopping. I have not even thought about it......

Everything is okay here a bit of a shock Tuesday morning I had a chat with a neighbour (fellow garden lover as well) and we said we would swop some plants I have white floxs he adores and he has some sedums I would not mind - and apparently just after I spoke to him Tuesday he went the Doctors and then sent to hospital and passed away yesterday. His wife has gone to one of their daughters I believe. Such a shock. Rest In Peace Doug.

Hope everyone is good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

afternoon kazz. soo sorry to hear about your neighbour. such a shock.

we have had barney out early today for a big run about.nwe havevalso bathed him today. heading to visit stevens nana at the hospital later then a quiet night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #3

Afternoon Kazz, Pamela and those who may pop on later. What a shock about your neighbour, Kazz - his poor wife. So sorry also to hear your knee is giving you such pain, I think you should go back to your doctor ......

OH and I have had a tipsy treat, bottling some of our fruit spirit this morning. Only the sloe vodka left to do but it needs to stand a bit longer first. All our C-word presents now taken care of apart from labelling the bottles. The damson vodka is the best!

Monty is looking so smart after his grooming yesterday, I may post a few photos later.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Karen, so sorry to hear about your neighbour, Doug, what a shock.
I second Angies suggestion, get back to the docs, you shouldn't have to put up with pain.
Angie, some pics of the smart Monty would be nice.
Pamela, hope the hospital visit goes well.
Been out and about with the dogs this morning, now i need to go and get my stuff ready for the tabletop sale tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #5

Well I am sat here watching paint well undercoat dry HONEST And sitting on the stairs (as you do)I have started considering replacing the downstairs doors with oak maybe a glass panel in to throw the light. Only
two doors so may splash out - also shot well sauntered around Asda.
And thinking of replacing the lights in the kitchen - still carrying the sample of wallpaper around to find the curtains but now thinking maybe a blind....an a new light fitting would not go amiss.

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
afternoon kazz. soo sorry to hear about your neighbour. such a shock.

we have had barney out early today for a big run about.nwe havevalso bathed him today. heading to visit stevens nana at the hospital later then a quiet night.
Enjoy your quiet night. And hope Stevens Nan is okay.

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Afternoon Kazz, Pamela and those who may pop on later. What a shock about your neighbour, Kazz - his poor wife. So sorry also to hear your knee is giving you such pain, I think you should go back to your doctor ......

OH and I have had a tipsy treat, bottling some of our fruit spirit this morning. Only the sloe vodka left to do but it needs to stand a bit longer first. All our C-word presents now taken care of apart from labelling the bottles. The damson vodka is the best!

Monty is looking so smart after his grooming yesterday, I may post a few photos later.

Have a good day folks.
Are you reporting DRUNK for the daily.....Good woman

Looking forward to a few pictures of Monty.

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
afternoon all.
Karen, so sorry to hear about your neighbour, Doug, what a shock.
I second Angies suggestion, get back to the docs, you shouldn't have to put up with pain.
Angie, some pics of the smart Monty would be nice.
Pamela, hope the hospital visit goes well.
Been out and about with the dogs this morning, now i need to go and get my stuff ready for the tabletop sale tomorrow.
I am going to see how my knee goes maybe first week back at work. Moving muscles that have been out of action. Have a knee support bandage on it and going back to the gel stuff straight to the point of issue.

Enjoy your table top sale Shelley.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #9

Karen, yes your knee could be sore because of work, see how it goes. Did they give you any idea before things would be back to normal ?
Sounds like you are busy with the house, once you start somewhere you start to notice other things that need doing.
i've been cleaning out the kitchen cupboards this week and got rid of a lot of clutter.
Today i found a lovely set of beverage jars and salt/pepper pots in a charity shop, they are bright yellow. I splashed out and when i got home noticed that i had a sugar, tea, and then another tea jar, NO coffee one,lol. I've kept them anyway, they are very nice and the money will help a good cause.
Took it easy this afternoon and watched The Shining, AGAIN, i've watched it many times and i still find it deliciously scary.

Catsey Veteran

17-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #10

Well some idiot is letting fireworks off here again. John came to get Bella for her 8pm walk and fireworks a plenty she did not even get into the porch she shot into the living room and started to shake. I was out but got a phone call and came home so here we are not as bad as last week but I think when they went off really loud as the front door was opened it shook her. If they had gone off earlier John would not have come.
Nicely the restaurant packed my steak to go. In a takeout box but not the same when I got it home so Bella and I have shared it in a sarnie.
Just had a phone call my friends are trying to keep me involved but told them o chance of getting back now.
Going to get her out for a wee and then bed.