Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #1

daisy friday

morning all, just thought i'd dprop in early to start the daily.
Off to work now, have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #2

Re: daisy friday

Morning Shelley, morning all! Bit blowy outside today. Gardening man just about to go, so must hurry to see him off - back later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
18-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #3

Morning Shelley, Angie... Hope that the things you had to hurry away and deal with have gone well...

Over here... Cloud had her booster this am, and was a Very good girl. Not as scared as last time we were in - she wanted to explore the high windows and everything today!!! And she only reacted verbally when the vet checked for her microchip... What a beep does to merit a hiss I have no idea!!! She didn't even really need me to help hold her down for the nasty flee jab!

Other things which have happened today - I got a parcel just as I was about to leave, which I thought I'd have to go pick up, so yay for time saving, and I went and picked another asthma meds script up... Very glad to have Ventolin again rather than salamol, as I'm sure that I go through the latter quicker. Far less impressed at having discovered I can't get anything But Clenil without actually having an appt. I'd have sworn I was able to get Becotide last year, but apparently it was discontinued in '07!!!

Anyway, that makes me cough when I take it, and am Not having that as it just makes everything worse. Just glad I'd already said that I'd like the appt I was offered on the 1st Dec. Bit long to have to wait for it, but hopefully my cold will have gone by that time!

Rest of today? Sit out the noise of the men putting up scaffolding for people to work on the roof, and wait on Mr Tesco's arriving between 4 and 5pm. Maybe grab some lunch and do a few dishes in between.

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-11-2011, 02:49 PM   #4

thought i'd give you an update on my pajama day at work
Well after all my fussing i actualy got part way there and realised i'd forgotten the new pj's i'd bought. I knew i hadn't time to go back for them so carried on. When i got to work i felt like i was letting the rest of the staff down so my very kind husband brought them all the way to work for me.
Off put to practice Malaika down the lane now, then need to pack some things i've sold on ebay. I notice it's just began to rain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #5

Hi people! Sun finally out, a brilliant day but unseasonably chilly: nearing 10:30 A M and only 2℃ (37℉), and a wind makes it really brisk; didn't stay outside very long, just got the grass and back in the warmth. We still haven't had a killing frost in the City yet. Going on a booze run with Chris this afternoon; that's all my news.

Shelley, I had visions of you riding the bus in PJs, glad I was wrong. But I still think it's awful! Glad Cloud wasn't scared at the vets. Hi, Angie!

Enjoy the day....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #6

Hi all, at the end of a busy week. Been to York, London, Bristol and Birmingham and EVERY SINGLE TRAIN WAS LATE. The worst was coming back from York where I missed a connection at Peterborough, got a later train, which was also late! Luckily my OH bought me a kindle for a recent birthday and it really came into its own.

Hope all are well. I am relaxing with a beer and a Smudge who seems to sense when I get stressed and comes and fusses me- much purring here at the moment!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #7

The Kindle is wonderful, CS, I would have gone mad in hospital without it! Enjoy the beer and the attentions of lovely Smudge. They are so good at sensing emotion.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #8

evening everyone, only just getting to sit down after finishing work at 5pm!! had the whole house to clean and tidy when i got in as im decorating this weekend so got a busy day tomorrow. Hope you all have agood weekend as i dont think i will get online much.

hugs to our catsey cats xx