Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #1

Catmint Wednesday

A quick Hello from me this morning. It was quite cold first thing but has warmed up now and the sun has come out. We've been for our walk with Monty and are now getting ready to go to our neighbour's funeral which is at Chichester crem at 2.30.

Will be back later on. Hope everyone has a good day and anyone who's not feeling tickety-boo, feels better today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #2

Re: Catmint Wednesday

Hi, Angie! Daily has been very quiet lately...?? Funerals are sad, aren't they? Glad you got your walk in first. Odd weather here: rain overnight, then a bit of sunshine, a brief heavy squall, and now brilliant sun again, It's a bit after 10:45 A M, 14℃ (57℉), no wind to speak of. Holiday weather sounds good for tomorrow.. I was able to get out for grass, the squall passed as quickly as it came. No news, just a lazy day. Looking forward to the quiz tonight.

Shelley, how's the paw today?

Stay alert!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
23-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #3

Hi Angie, Eileen...

Yes, the dailies do seem to be quite quiet right now...

Hope the funeral went as well as it possibly could Angie.

Just another normal day at the office for me I think. Not much to comment on. Roof finally seems to be on too, so that's good!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #4

Thanks all - the funeral was well attended. Very sad story - wonderful man approx 84, who'd been devoted to his wife who had dementia and was really very poorly. He had a heart attack and died suddenly and his wife passed away yesterday. They'd been married for 62 years.

OH starts as a volunteer at puppy training class this evening - the only duty he knows about is to be mop and bucket man. It's the class we took Monty to as a pup, he's progressed through juniors to intermediate now. I will be checking OH's pockets when he gets home in case he's concealed a pocket sized pup!!!

Glad you mentioned the quiz Eileen - I'd forgotten!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #5

Hi Angie, Eileen and Katy, thought i'd contribute to the very quiet thread
What a sad story Angie
Eileen, Kwame still has his bandage on , we will remove it either later tonightor tomorrow, he's feeling out of sorts with it and i'm still having to carry him to the field, he had to have breakfast in bed this morning , do you think i spoil him
Katy, glad the roof is on.
Sorting out a large cupboard at the moment so upstairs is in a bit of a mess, i'm going to ditch a lot from it.
Had a friend round for coffee and yoga tonight.
Will be along for the quiz