Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #1

Tooooooooosday today

Afternoon everyone. A nasty wet cold day here. I've had to put the heating on for an hour just to get the damp out of things. So glad we bought drying coats for the dogs, they needed them this morning.

OH has gone to play golf he said he might be back sooner if his playing buddy only wants to go to the driving range but that was this morning .....

Dora has been not quite herself over the w/end. Started on Saturday with a little bit of stomach upset, not enough to put her off her food. She was quiet though and didn't want to play with Monty. She's back to herself today though so she and I will be off to class later. OH may or may not be taking Monty to agility - last week he was bugged by insects, this week he'll be bugged by rain and slippery grass.

Rather glad I weeded the veggies yesterday and got my seeds in. Nicely watered in for me, just hope weather perks up tomorrow.

Hope all are keeping well and staying dry today!???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #2

Re: Tooooooooosday today

Hiya Angie and anyone else.
Similar weather here Angie wet and horrible but the pots and baskets I have done up already are reaping the rain.
Sorry I am late on loads going on here - have had a man here measuring for a new back door had the quote and agreed being fitted possibly Friday....but could be early next week. The door is almost the same as we already have really just one that does not let in the rain/wind in.
Got a bit of home maintenance to do as well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Afternoon everyone. A nasty wet cold day here. I've had to put the heating on for an hour just to get the damp out of things. So glad we bought drying coats for the dogs, they needed them this morning.

OH has gone to play golf he said he might be back sooner if his playing buddy only wants to go to the driving range but that was this morning .....

Dora has been not quite herself over the w/end. Started on Saturday with a little bit of stomach upset, not enough to put her off her food. She was quiet though and didn't want to play with Monty. She's back to herself today though so she and I will be off to class later. OH may or may not be taking Monty to agility - last week he was bugged by insects, this week he'll be bugged by rain and slippery grass.

Rather glad I weeded the veggies yesterday and got my seeds in. Nicely watered in for me, just hope weather perks up tomorrow.

Hope all are keeping well and staying dry today!???

I am keeping okay and trying to stay dry, hope hubby is not too wet after his golf trip. And hope Dora is feeling a little better - your show is Saturday so with a bit of luck the weather will turn back to this last weekends.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #4

The show is on Sunday Kazz - we keep feeding the sunshine metre!