Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #1

and ....Finally Friday!

Hi all - not a bad day here weather-wise although it is clouding over now. My gardening man is sorting out the front border. Sadly my lovely French lavender has almost given in with the cold weather, so is mostly being replaced with good old hardy English variety. Trying to leave the living lavender though because the bees are feeding and they need all the help we can give them. It will look odd but if it does good, I shall not worry!

Monty Bogle has gone to the vet for his annual check up and boosters and then will step briskly a door down to the groomer for his usual. Hopefully he will come home looking not quite so Eeyore-like.

I have some replacement strawberry plants to plant this afternoon.

Yola - I am so glad that the osteopath managed to sort our your knee and glad that it is no longer painful. Brilliant result.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #2

Re: and ....Finally Friday!

afternoon everyone. Its a beautiful sunny day here.

Angie, you need to post a pic of montys new hair cut

I'm finishing up in my department at 3pm today and meeting up with lynsey for coffee and back to mine for dinner and for her to meet the monsters. then we will take her home later.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sun

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #3

Afternoon all a lovely day here but overcast every now and again managed to get a basket of washing done considering building a step to the back door to assist Dad the step is quite high from the garden.......but very overcast here now in fact I think we are going to have a storm. Sorting through some packing for Mom's week away. That's it really

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #4

evening all. Not been having a good time of it at all lately but am grateful that things have hopefuly worked out well.
My parents have been staying up at our van in scotland. Last sunday we received a call from mums friend to say my dad had collapsed and was in stranraer hospital.
We dropped everything and drove up. It seems he had fallen whilst in stranraer on thursday and injured his face, on sunday they were having a meal in the local pub and he just keeled over. An ambulance took him to hospital, mum said she thought he's gone. After tests he was released and we all travelled back together. His GP thinks it is one of his tablets that is causing his blood pressure to drop and lose conciousness, apparently he was on three tablets which had a side effect of lowereing blood pressure.
Hoping things are sorted now and as i said feeling so grateful but a bit down also, i think it was the scare we all had.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
evening all. Not been having a good time of it at all lately but am grateful that things have hopefuly worked out well.
My parents have been staying up at our van in scotland. Last sunday we received a call from mums friend to say my dad had collapsed and was in stranraer hospital.
We dropped everything and drove up. It seems he had fallen whilst in stranraer on thursday and injured his face, on sunday they were having a meal in the local pub and he just keeled over. An ambulance took him to hospital, mum said she thought he's gone. After tests he was released and we all travelled back together. His GP thinks it is one of his tablets that is causing his blood pressure to drop and lose conciousness, apparently he was on three tablets which had a side effect of lowereing blood pressure.
Hoping things are sorted now and as i said feeling so grateful but a bit down also, i think it was the scare we all had.
#

Good Lord Shelley what a scare for all of you. So pleased your Dad is a little better hope your Mom is okay too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #6

thank you Karen x