Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-05-2013, 08:31 AM   #1

SUN-day, yay!

Good morning all!

Up since silly o'clock with three hungry restless cats, all sorted now. Took time to have a proper breakfast of bacon and eggs this morning and a nice cup of tea. the best thing about an early start is time to catch up with emails and social networks. I've left His Nibs in bed snoring so I can get on with things.

Going to catch this sun most of the day so better get moving, I think I can trust the weather enough now to consider planting some annuals, so will be off to the nursery later.

have a fab holiday Sunday x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #2

Re: SUN-day, yay!

morning posh, glad to see I'm not the only 1 whos alarm clock is hungry cats!! Your breakfast sounds nice. I've just had melon for mine. Got a busyish day ahead, need to get tyres for OHs company car, get another cat carrier for putting them in the cattery next week for when we go to Alcudia and get some new trainers for going away which will finish off my holiday shopping.

hope everyone had a lovely day and its nice where you are. its a bit overcast here todau.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #3

Morning all.

No cat alarm here. Hence the late arrival. Hope Shelley has had a good trip
to the caravan and the weather is good there.

A lovely day here. I have the third line washing on the line bedding. Moving onto the nets now. Also planning on a trip to the garden centre/nursery finish the garden off.
Mom is home - had a great holiday really enjoyed it all and she looks well.
Got to pop into a supermarket or similar.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

26-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Good morning all!

Up since silly o'clock with three hungry restless cats, all sorted now. Took time to have a proper breakfast of bacon and eggs this morning and a nice cup of tea. the best thing about an early start is time to catch up with emails and social networks. I've left His Nibs in bed snoring so I can get on with things.

Going to catch this sun most of the day so better get moving, I think I can trust the weather enough now to consider planting some annuals, so will be off to the nursery later.

have a fab holiday Sunday x
Morning P.P. What a great Sunday brekkie - not had a fry up for ages hmmmm....what are you considering getting from the garden centre? A few pictures may be called for later.

Catsey Veteran

26-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
morning posh, glad to see I'm not the only 1 whos alarm clock is hungry cats!! Your breakfast sounds nice. I've just had melon for mine. Got a busyish day ahead, need to get tyres for OHs company car, get another cat carrier for putting them in the cattery next week for when we go to Alcudia and get some new trainers for going away which will finish off my holiday shopping.

hope everyone had a lovely day and its nice where you are. its a bit overcast here todau.
Morning PP your melon does not have the same draw as the fry up.... ....Oh of course your holiday is next week how the time has flown. Bet the cats are thinking -holiday yeah.

I am making a plan to sort our my holiday clothes 29th two whole weeks in the sun

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #6

Hello all
Connected via my Fire and finding out what I can do.
Your plans sound good PP Pamela and Jazz. Hope you get nice plants. I need to get my summer pots done too you have inspired me. Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #7

Sorry Kazz, for no good reason I typo'd "Jazz" instead!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #8

Evening all,thanks Karen we had a good journey,called to see friends who we randomly Met two years ago when Margaret stopped us in dumfries to admire the dogs.Meatloaf was great last night,three hours of music.
Karen,Glad your mum had a Lovely hol.
Pp hope you Got some nice plants.Pamela,bet your looking foward to your hols.
Angie,Sounds like you are getting sorted with your Kindle.