Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-02-2007, 07:18 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Saturday

Good morning all ...... the weekend is here!!

It looks like it's going to be a wet one too down this neck of the woods, at least the temp has risen slightly

Not much planned for today, an exciting trolley dash is called for and the usual chores. We had our wardrobes delivered yesterday, ready to be fitted on Monday, so the house looks a bit like an obstacle course at the moment with huge packs of this and that everywhere! Roll on Monday!

Fran, I've been awake hours thinking about poor Porsha, I hope there is better news for you today...

Have a good weekend everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-02-2007, 09:09 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Had a good night's sleep - Sebastian didnt' wake until 7am, with only one quick feed inbetween - which OH did.

Am off shortly to get my colour analysis done (my Christmas present) and have a make up lesson . . . if they tell me I shouldn't be wearing black I think I'll cry LOL!!!

Then I'm picking up the hybrid Lexus RX for a weekend's testdrive. Thinking of changing to the electric/petrol motor version in July when car comes up for renewal.

It's pouring here so today's looking quite dull and horrible at the moment. Let's hope it brightens up.

Fran - good thoughts for your lovely little girl coming up to you for this morning. Hope she's turned the corner.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
10-02-2007, 09:38 AM   #3

Morning all,

Its raining here too.

Fran, I hope Porsha had a good night.

Not sure what to do today, chores? or shopping? or maybe that should read browsing lol, soon I will be working Saturdays, so perhaps I should go out, chores can wait

Catch you all later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #4

Work today 9-5. Raining and dull out. Not much to report. No strange cat in the house I dont think last night - no food left out for my cats. See how that goes.

Hope Porsha is better today Fran x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
10-02-2007, 10:19 AM   #5

Raining and dull here. Kids starting off the morning with arguments, oh joy! not much planned today, just the usual chores. Have a good day all.

Fran - hope Porsha (and you) had a good night.xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-02-2007, 10:40 AM   #6

We are popping to town today to get some food shopping, apart from that nothing else planned for the weekend.

Fran - I hope Porsha is better today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-02-2007, 11:45 AM   #7

Good morning! The day dawned bright and sunny but it's starting to cloud over and we are promised rain this afternoon. OH's match has been called off, so I guess we will be watching the rugby on TV this afternoon.
The 'Sold' sign has gone up next door, so I guess they will be taking advantage of half term to move. New neighbours - Eek! - but current neighbours have reassured us that they have done well by us in that respect!
No Fran yet - hope she's just waiting for this morning's news from the vet before coming on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-02-2007, 11:49 AM   #8

Morning all, thank you for your good wishes for Porsha. I will go and post an update thread about her now. I have some friends coming over this afternoon, only their two children are terrified of dogs, so with a manic labrador puppy in the house, it's going to be fun

The rain has set in here and cleared all the snow that fell yesterday evening/last night so the children are rather disappointed

Hope you all have a good weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
10-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #9

Morning all, snow is still here-just about, but slush is more predominant now..off into town at lunch time, get a few bits n catch up with a few people..i have promised myself i will NOT fall over whatsoever!
Enjoy your day folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-02-2007, 01:36 PM   #10

Snow has nearly all gone here as its rained all night I know because I was up all night coughing see silver linning most people would not be happy being up all night coughing but there again they would not have seen the show go

Not doing or going anywhere (thought get the feeling I should get some fresh air) but really can't be arsked although beuing in the house for two days solid is mind blowingly boring. Should be fine for work tomorrow. Roast pork for dinner so not a bad Saturday.

Hope all is well with everyone.