Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #1

Sunday is here

Bright, sunny , cold day here.
Been out for a walk by the canal with the dogs, we did a circular route taking in the river as well. We were able to let them off for a run here. We then sat outside the marina cafe and had a drink.
We put the gentle leaders on the dogs to walk along the footpaths and at the cafe we were in close proximity to other dogs, Kwame was very well behaved.
At the begining of the walk i wondered to Howard whether the little beagle that we saw last year was still going, she has a severe heart condition. Five minutes later we met her coming down the path.
Hope everyone is having a nice day, no doubt Karen will have set off for the airport.
Angie, hope your feeling ok ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #2

Re: Sunday is here

Evening shelley, glad to hear that kwame was well behaved on the walk. Its amazing how when you sometimes think about things.animals/people, they appear from nowhere!!

Just been looking at DIY stores and then another MX5 as teh salesman yesterday wasnt helpful, however, we did speak to one of his colleagues on the phone today and he was alot more helpful and gave us the info we needed unlike his colleague whom later phoned me back to rudely ask why i didnt want to speak to him about the car today. So i told him straight!!

Going to the garage on Wednesday as its his day off so we can speak to the other guy from today. My dad is coming with us as he knows what to ask and also help us get a good deal.

Lucky kazz going on holiday!!! i wish it was us!!!
Also hoping angie is feeling better xx

Catsey Veteran

19-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #3

Pamela what is it with salesmen. It's good that you told him, if you end up buying the car the other guy will get the comission which is good as the first one doesn't deserve it. The garage is lucky you haven't taken your custom elsewhere. Good luck with it on Wednesday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #4

thanks shelley, we have actually seen another today which if we get any grief on wed we will go and get that 1 instead.

Catsey Veteran

19-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #5

wonder where everyone is today ?
Feels like the Mary Celeste on here,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #6

Hi all - thanks for the good wishes. I am feeling a lot better today, still tired and with a cough, but my head has cleared almost completely, so I am feeling much more "with it"! I've spent most of the afternoon sitting by the fire reading or tickling Monty.

I've asked OH to help me with some housework tomorrow as I've let things slip and don't think I can tackle it on my own. He's generally good and helpful but I always have to ask ..... and I don't usually like to do that.

Good luck with the car Pamela ... hope you get the deal and the car you want. I like the look of the MX5.

Shelley - glad Kwame was well behaved, perhaps with less stress for both of you he will calm down and be more responsive?

I think the forum has been quite quiet for the last couple of days .... it's sad.

Catsey Veteran

19-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #7

Angie, i'm glad your feeling a bit more like.
Have you only just realised that men just don't see what needs doing in the house , it's either due to genetics or they do it on purpose

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #8

Hi all, we have had problems with broadband today so haven't been able to post but having restarted it seems to be a bit better.....

Lovely bright day here today. I even pegged some washing out! Managed a long (well long to me) run out on bridle-paths to the next village- I did come back a bit muddy.....

Angie, men are dust blind! Hope you continue to feel better. Glad you had a nice walk Shelley. The car looks fun Pamela- hope you get what you want.

Off on my travels again tomorrow but only 1 night away next week.