Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #1

Finally Friday!

Hello everyone - a nice day here again today, but not as nice as yesterday, a bit hazy.

I am going to meet a couple of friends for lunch in a short while and then have my computer wizz coming this afternoon as I have a problem with the hard drive. Hopefully this will not mean that I am Catseyless this evening!

Have a good day folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #2

Re: Finally Friday!

oh dear where is everyone ?
Angie, hope you enjoyed your lunch and that your hard drive is fixed.
Had a nice day at work and then came home to pack the car for the doll fair, i'm so excited

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #3

evening angie and shelley.

Angie, how was your lunch?
Shelley, hope you enjoy your doll fair.

We went to an MX 5 meet up last night 10mins form our house and had a great time. Lovely people. Was working today and thank goodnesss its Friday!!!!
Meant to be picking the new car up tomorrow but my dad was told today that it was still at the paint shop but they "should" have it back by tomorrow!! the only problem i have is that im no longer insured for my old car after tomorrow so i will need to leave it st the garage and go home without a car probably for a week as im on the late shifts next week and wont be able to pick it up!!! not impressed with the garage at the moment!!

hope you all enjoy your evening xx

Catsey Veteran

02-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #4

oh no Pamela, what a nuisance about your new car, i hope it is back for you tomorrow.
Glad you enjoyed the meet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #5

Evening all! I am here ...... one of my hard discs has been carted off to be sent back under warranty, but I still have the other one, so hopefully that will be OK for about a week until a new one is sent back. That little extra option when we were having our computer built has paid for itself now.

Lunch was really nice - any people who come down this way (Yola, MrsH) Stansted is still very nice, good food, smiling staff and if it had been yesterday we could have sat outside.

Going to watch a film at 9.00 on Premier - will let you know if it's any good tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about the garage Pamela - arrangements at garages always seen subject to some sort of disruption. Hope you get your car OK - good to know there's a drivers' group - good place for new contacts/friends.

Hope your doll fair is exciting Shelley - is it tomorrow?

Catsey Veteran

02-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #6

yes the fair is tomorrow, angie. I will have an early start and get up at approx 6.30, i'll have a couple of brews to bring me round then be on the road for 7.00 am. I like plenty of time to set my stall up and keep my eye on everyone else's stalls too ;
Glad you enjoyed your lunch and hope you enjoy the film tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
02-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #7

Glad you had a nice lunch Angie and that your computer will be fixed. I really hope you get to pick up your car tomorrow Pamela, I would be chewing the carpet in frustration- I am NOT patient when I have bought new stuff- I want it NOW!
Hope you have a good day at the fair tomorrow Shelley.

Not much to report here, work, home, cook tea, and pour a beer