Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #1

Bank holiday Monday

Morning everyone.

I thought that since i had a late check in last night, i would start early this morning

Had a lovely dinner with friends last night whom didnt mind too much at me being loaded with the cold

Feeling a bit better today so heading to the art gallery as we didnt get to go the last time as OH got stuck in traffic due to an accident caused by the strong winds.

Sunny here so heres hoping it lasts!!!

Hope you all have a great day. Will check in again later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
30-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #2

Re: Bank holiday Monday

Didn't see a daily thread so thought would start one

I slept in, woke up feeling very very hot! But weighed down too. Focused & found two Boxers clamped on the bed beside me & Mr Tim snoozing quite happily on my chest!. Amber of course nowhere to be seen. Does her own thing, very independent!

May start painting the woodwork well, it has to be done!

Sunny & bright here.

Have nice day folks!

Helen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #3

Morning velvet, we must have posted at the same time!! I wonder if the moderators could merge the posts for us?

Im nt surprised you felt weighted down having the boxers beside you and Tim on your chest!!!

Enjoy your painting, i have that to do aswell but got 3 days offf so will start prob wednesday when OH is at work and i have peace to do it!!!

Enjoy your day

Catsey Veteran

30-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #4

Last time i painted door steps between rooms few weeks ago told all to be careful & guess who stood on the living room door step & walked paint into the bathroom!!! Oops....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
30-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #5

hi all, was raining here earlier but seems to have dried up and the suns out! been to the vets with miss rattie, again! she has been treated for resp problems but im now thinking she has some heart problems, so she now has to take furosemide alongside her steroids and anti-biotics! just about to leave to go watch my nephew for a few hours, was supposed to be 2 of them but the little monsters going somewhere else hope everyone has a nice day, will chack in later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #6

Hi all! Still a bit crook here, but well enough to go for a walk with OH and Monty Bogle up to Stoughton forest and Monty did well with his recall. We saw cyclists! Monty barks at cyclists Considering it's been so dry here Monty needed a good clean up when we got home.

He's playing quite rough with Pip now and Pip is just such a wuss and won't stick up for himself .... he's going to have to because soon Monty will be too strong for him. I do worry about my placid boy.

Hope everyone enjoys their Bank Holiday and our American friends have a good Memorial Day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
30-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #7

hello all...

Well, saf back from weekend away - and on day off. I had a touch of contact with work earlier, as they wanted to change what I'm up to tomorrow now... OK then.

Have guides this evening, but would love to go back to bed... Hey ho! I'm guessing it will take me a wee while to recover from time away. Never mind!!!

Cya.

Catsey Veteran

30-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Hi all! Still a bit crook here, but well enough to go for a walk with OH and Monty Bogle up to Stoughton forest and Monty did well with his recall. We saw cyclists! Monty barks at cyclists Considering it's been so dry here Monty needed a good clean up when we got home.

He's playing quite rough with Pip now and Pip is just such a wuss and won't stick up for himself .... he's going to have to because soon Monty will be too strong for him. I do worry about my placid boy.

Hope everyone enjoys their Bank Holiday and our American friends have a good Memorial Day.
Pip understands Monty is a baby & therefore is playing the tolerant parent .Pip sounds a treasure if however you feel its too rough, simply distract & remove pup to give Pip peace. It was his house first pups dont know their own strength. Think those two will have a strong bond

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #9

Gorgeous Memorial Day weather: like Summer, already 29 C (84 F) and it's not even 11 am yet ... my weather! I do love being really warm, finally baking Winter's chill out of my bones. Still boxing up books; my helpful girl isn't helping, she decided to nap instead! All quiet and peaceful here; going to have a tossed salad tonight, first since surgery (roughage, fiber). It's a momth tomorrow since the op.

Velvet, had to laugh at the stepping-in-paint story. Pamela, hope you finally get to the art gallery. Squirrel ... maybe a nap for the tired feeling? lynz, hope babysitting goes well. Angie, I wish gentle Pip would be more like Kizzy and let the pup know roughness is not OK.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #10

Afternoon all.

Off to work in a moment have a good evening all.