Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #1

Totally Tuesday

Back to work for those not retired. Gorgeous day here, I'm revelling in the unexpected Summer warmth: it's sunny again and 32 C (88 F): definitely shorts and tank top weather! One more day, then back t seasonable. No news, still boxing books and throwing out stuff that won't be moving.

I think Leia ate breakfast too fast, as she threw up; seems fine otherwise so not too worried; keeping an eye on her..

Whereever you are, people, hope it's a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #2

Re: Totally Tuesday

Hi eileen and everyone to follow. Hope leia's ok now x

Not been upto much, went to the gym which maybe wasnt a great idea as im still loaded with the cold. Cant get it shifted at all just now Not babysitting tonight thankfully. Dont think i could have handled tehm tonight. Im just chilling on the couch with Skye laying inbetween my knees outcold!!! Shes been there most of today looking after me Got written (well almost. Its an email) confirmation of my new job so its full steam ahead with it so handing my notice into my current job on Friday so looking forward to that

Hope you are all having a nice tuesday ( i almost typed friday there :S )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
31-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #3

*waves sleepily from a corner*

Hi all... So, work today. Apparently am not getting next Monday off work in lieu of last Monday's bank holiday (which doesn't come off in Scotland til this coming week). We get one in July apparently... Then that's us til Christmas.

Got home, did little, washed dishes, and am currently waiting on oven heating up for pizza. Need to cook some beef I defrosted on Sunday tonight too. Otherwise, quiet evening ahead - I go to spend some time with a friend tomorrow evening, so...

Hope everyones days go well - also hope that Leia is alright nwo Eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-05-2011, 07:24 PM   #4

Evening all. Been out and about today, lots of little bits. Just had a lovely homemade butter chicken curry with boiled rice and Nann, smashing.
Pamela shame about the cold. I am avoiding people sniffling like the plague...no offence.
Eileen sounds like the "sort out" is going well. Hope you hear some news soon, will you move straight into the apartment then sell your house or have to sell that first. Hope you can move straight in. I think it will be a major step in the right direction towards a "hassle free life" before winter again.
Squirrel sounds like a quiet day all round, enjoy the pizza I am not a fan...no idea why I like all the bits individually. Weird eh?

Hello to all to come.

Oh meant to say still having the dream of the present then opening the box and not seeing what is in it............but the dream going again from the start like a rerun.

Catsey Veteran

31-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #5

Leia seems OK now, she ate lunch, had a good wash-up and is having the usual afternoon nap now.

Kazz. I can move in when a unit is available. My mortgage was paid off in '85, so no dual payment problem involved; also, I have a buyer lined up. But my financial data has to be checked out and approved before can go on the waiting list ... good vibes appreciated!

That is a weird dream Also, sorry you don't like pizza: a perfect food if there ever was one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-05-2011, 08:37 PM   #6

Bit of a sad morning at my Godfather's funeral. Had a lovely afternoon afterwards sat in the sun chatting to both sisters and then joined by Mum and Dad.

Sending you good vibes Eileen. Hope you get rid of the cold soon Pamela. That sounds like an interesting meal Kazz- my OH made chili tonight and nearly blew my head of! I like spicy food but he can be a bit heavy handed sometimes. Squirrel- you need to start a campaign for more bank holidays!

Catsey Veteran

31-05-2011, 10:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Bit of a sad morning at my Godfather's funeral. Had a lovely afternoon afterwards sat in the sun chatting to both sisters and then joined by Mum and Dad.

Sending you good vibes Eileen. Hope you get rid of the cold soon Pamela. That sounds like an interesting meal Kazz- my OH made chili tonight and nearly blew my head of! I like spicy food but he can be a bit heavy handed sometimes. Squirrel- you need to start a campaign for more bank holidays!
Wish I could borrow OH; I'm a spicy food lover. I add wasabi to my Bloody Mary, love Thai, Szechwan cooking and a really really hot curry!

Sorry about the loss of your godfather....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
31-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #8

Not sure if I'll be online much tomorrow - taking Dylan to the vets and will be out all day after dropping Dylan off back at home (after vet appointment). Been looking for work in Nottingham all day ready for the move ..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #9

I like spice but not .....burn your mouth I like a nice depth of flavour.