Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-06-2011, 05:46 AM   #1

Early Monday

Morning everyone. My 2 darling cats have had me awake since 430am this morn so i thought that since i cant get back to sleep, i may aswell start the daily.

Not got many plans for today. Just housework and maybe a spot of painting as i want to get the house looking good for guests coming for dinner on Saturday night.

Hope you all have a good Monday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-06-2011, 07:17 AM   #2

Re: Early Monday

Ouch! That is an early wake up call Pamela!

Bit short on sleep over here too, but that's more cause body refused to let me go to sleep last night!!! Finally managed at 1...

Hope you got a bit of rest...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
06-06-2011, 07:53 AM   #3

Hi everyone

Bright & sunny here

Have nice day folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-06-2011, 08:07 AM   #4

Good morning Pamela, Squirrel & Velvet and all to come!
Bright n breezy here today- me and the weather ,
No plans except putting the garden in order and brushing up around the house while it's fine. Back to school after half term so doing the collecting this afternoon, will be good to see Tom as haven't seen him for a fortnight. We were away first hen he was in Devon with his mum and dad when we came back- I bet he's shot up again. Growing like a weed these days.

Hope you have a pleasant and warm day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #5

Morning all! It's going to be a very muddy dog walk today as we finally had rain yesterday afternoon and evening and it's still raining now. The water barrels have filled up and everything in the garden has had a really good drink. It's lovely gentle rain too so the plants haven't got battered to death although the fully open roses are drooping their heads.

Blimey that was an early start Pamela, hard to get back to sleep again at this time of year as the birds are all up and singing loudly. Try and have a nice nap!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #6

My! What a group of early birds!!! Afternoon everyone from a cool dampness. Quite nice really after all the heat - but would like a bit of blue sky now. Never satisfied. Gardens got a good damping down but more is needed. A27 at Chichester blocked this morning due to flooding.

Laundry this morning, but having to use the tumble dryer again. And housework - people say that having a dog makes a lot more work but I never actually realised the amount. Cats are so clean in comparison, apart from when they are moulting. And Monty is only a small dog!

OH found two tiny dead rodents and a larger head this morning and I found a dessicated frog in the spare room - I felt so very sorry about that, if only I'd found it in time but it may have been dead when it was brought in - sad though.

OH is golfing this afternoon, so I hope that The Bogle calms down and is quiet and well behaved ..... those pigs are flying low again

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #7

afternoon all.
Taken laptop to be looked at, i do hope it can be repaired. Took Malaika and Kwame down the park for a romp and now i must try to do some gardening.
The post office have lost yet another of my parcels and i seem to have lost proof of posting so will be unable to claim.
Check back in later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #8

Hi, people, what a collection of early birds! Sunny here, milder: 24 C (76 F) and a nice breeze. Off this afternoon to see the oncologist for my post surgery appointment; hope all goes well; I feel fine, actually. appetite normal, eating pretty much what I want, need to know if I can resume taking my probiotics. No news, as usual.

Shelley, sorry about the parcel, hope it shows up. Angie, quite impressive array of prey! Pamela, can't believe you actually got up instead of going back to sleep! Squirrel, maybe a nice nap today? Hi, Velvet, PP, MrsH.

Good Monday, all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #9

Eileen, hope your appointment goes well.
My laptop is fixed, it has had a good clean out, inside and everything seems good.
Shattered now, been cutting grass and weeding, still have to weed front garden but that will have to wait.
We met a rescue Basenji on holiday and it's looking like she is being searched for on [Sys edit: Contains pet forums] by her original breeder who is concerned for her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-06-2011, 05:06 PM   #10

hey everyone, sounds like eevryone has either had a busy or early day or both like myself. Got the house cleaned from top to bottom today which means i have less to do on saturday before my guests come for dinner. Lets me concentrate on what im cooking

Eileen, i couldnt get back to sleep unfortunately Although OH got up about 7am for work and kept them amused to let me try sleep for an hour or so.