Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-06-2011, 10:01 AM   #1

Tempermental Tuesday

Good morning all

Such funny weather, sunshine and heavy showers here in South Wales, so dodging them to finish my outside jobs.

Posh in a strange old mood too. Has taken to not using her litter tray except for wees, has found patch of earth to put her mess in, I don't mind, as I clean up straight away anyway. But refuses to go out when wet, so gets frustrated if she can't go in her place- silly cat.

Have a nice day all, hope you all feel well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
07-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #2

Re: Tempermental Tuesday

Morning all - very overcast here but clammy warm!

Going to farm shop later for some meat & then onto garden centre for some growbags for the tom Plants

Enjoy your day folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #3

Morning PP and Helen.
Isn't is strange how Cats suddenly decide they are going to use a different place to go ? I find that sleeping places vary too.
Catching up morning, then work this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
07-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #4

It was very sunny when I got up but the sky is now covered with ominous looking clouds, just the occasional flash of sun. OH has just gone to the tip with some garden waste which is too big to shred and compost, he'll be calling in to Pets@Home on the way back as we're running low on cat litter.

Nothing out of the ordinary planned for the day, some ironing while he's at art this afternoon, dog walking and maybe a bit clothes sorting as I have a wardrobe and drawers full of stuff that no longer fits me (current weight loss since Christmas is nearly 32lbs hurrah!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #5

Morning all, currently sat in the sun near Kenwood House on Hampstead Heath. Nice place for a meeting!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #6

Well done on the weight loss MrsH, 32 lb is AMAZING !! I'm doing good at Curves, inches off my bust & waist but my weight loss is slower, never mind I feel better for it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
07-06-2011, 03:39 PM   #7

Hi all...

Well, have been well and truly 'vamped' this morning... 3 vials of blood taken for testing - and clerical will phone and tell me if I need to make an appt due to bloods or not - though the Dr said I should go back if nothing there to start looking at other possibilities, so...
Bit of an 'incy wincy' day here too - heavy rain, followed by some sun, followed by clouds...

Have a goood rest of your day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #8

Hi all! A bit windy and cloud and sun here. Been out for a walk with OH and Monty, up through the woods at Stoughton and back. Nice climb up - not too steep and a seat to sit on for a rest at the top. Monty is let off the lead so can run around and have a bit of fun. He's just about ready for another run now!!!

Just chasing up insurance claim on Pip's blockage at Easter. PetPlan say they haven't received the claim and my vet said they sent it off the very next day - they are faxing it direct to PPlan this afternoon. OH had decided to hector me about it this morning - rather a good thing he did!

I am envious of your weight loss MrsH, but not the way you have had to lose it. Well done though - hope you treat yourself to a nice new outfit or two.

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #9

Hi all, gorgeous day here! Sun, lovely and warm already just a bit after 11 am: 26 C (78 F), and will make the 30s this afternoon to my delight, and the dismay of the Summer haters, who are muttering : Too hot, too soon"! Still book-boxing, have 5 more boxes ready for pickup for Thursday. Off to the Apple store this afternoon with Chris to get a new Mac ... excited!

Angie, sorry about the insurance mix-up. MrsH. well done you, that's great weight loss! PP, how odd of Posh to do only half outside..?? Shelley, it's very noticeable how they change sleeping spots: since Leia came home she's having her nap in .... the carrier!! Which she used to avoid like the plague. Velvet, what tomatoes are you growing? Squirrel, when will you get the blood work results?

Have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
07-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #10

New comp = Very Exciting Eileen. And well done you on preparing those boxes.

Very wet and windy day now. Not sure if it's wind or thunder actually... *shrugs*

Bloods should be back in about 3 days - or so Dr said... I'd hope it'll be Fri anyway, shall see!