Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #1

New Years Eve Eve....again

Morning all a bit late for a daily.

I have had a late start here today. Going to get the ladder out and get the front outside lights down as the weather is slightly dryer although a bit windy and cold.
3 machines of washing washing on the line and blowing well.
Got to pop out and pick up some bits.

Sometime in the next month or so I have to consider a plan of action for the garden as due to the weather (recent years of snow/ice etc) I have lost about to be loosing a few pots of my old crock pots they have split so may look for some nice plastic ones.......one benefit they are lighter too.

At the moment I cannot imagine being in the garden - but that changes as the days warm.

So everyone have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #2

Re: New Years Eve Eve....again

Hi Kazz, it is quiet today!
It was sunny this morning so I took the chance for a run outside. I'm running my first half marathon in March so need to keep the miles up.

I lost quite a few pots last winter but I haven't ever found plastic ones I like. I keep looking as they do have advantages but........

I'm just waiting for the soup to cook- trying a new Nigel Slater recipe- spiced pumpkin (although I've had to substitute butternut squash). I do like his recipes- never found a bad one.

Hope everyone has had a good day.