Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #1

much brighter Wednesday

morning everyone. its alot brighter here today , much better than the rain we have had. just tidying up before heading to work. OH is taking me as hes quiet with work just now. So far since yesterdays incident, Harris has been a good boy with his litter trays. Just hope he keeps it up!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #2

Re: much brighter Wednesday

Morning Pamela ........ fingers crossed re Harris. I expect you've tried everything you can with the litter tray so I hope he will mend his ways. Btw, have you heard from Lynz?

Really gloomy here today, overcast. After I'd said things were brighter yesterday it went downhill and by the time OH got home from golf, it was mizzly rain again.

We start dog training again this evening - with Dora going to her first puppy class and then Monty goes to Advanced. Bit of a organisational challenge, we decided to take two cars so that I can bring Dora home if necessary and then found my battery is dead. So it's on charge and we are just hoping there will be enough to get it started late afternoon.

Hope all have a good day.

Anyone got any good New Year's Resolutions this year???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #3

Hi both,
It is lovely here and I've just snuck out for a lunchtime walk.
Pamela, you may not want to hear this (or it may help?) but letting Harris out doesn't mean he'll 'go'outside. I had one cat who was litter trained to the extent that he would come back inside for a pee !
Good luck with the various canine training events Angie. I don't make new Year Resolutions- Why wait until the gloomiest month of the year?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #4

Hi Angie and CS. Sorry to hear about the car battery hopefully its working for tonight for you. I was chatting to lynz on another social network last night or the night before for a while. I will text her and make sure everything is ok.
CS your comment made me chuckle, I can just imagine Harris being like that to be honest!! Thankfully OH hasn't said anymore about Harris going outside