Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #1

Monday daily

After a lovely weekend, it's back to work today. Still having discussions about what new vehicle to get, have now trialed 3 different demonstaters & am getting bored with it now, so another meeting today about that!
Hopefully not going to be too late back tonight.
I need to loose some weight, I have no motivation & just keep ketting bigger & bigger! Have asked EmmaG & Donna if I can diet with them, but haven't a clue how to "low carb" so will need guidance

Have a good day everyone.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
02-07-2007, 07:51 AM   #2

Re: Monday daily

morning all of to camp today for a week so a lot of catching up when i get back so dont [post much lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
02-07-2007, 07:52 AM   #3

Morning Smudgley
Oh weight don't go there! I've gained about a stone since last summer. I think mainly because I'm not as mobile as I was. It's all very depressing .
Weather today seems a bit blah. I'm in bed with a little man trying to get the key board . He was good last night and didn't wake up until Derek left for work at 7. I think Ceilidh must have exhausted him.
I had a weird dream last night. Still trying to shake it off. Not nice.
Getting my hair coloured today and Ceilidh's trimmed.
Thats about it for now. Have a good one all
Socks Enjoy your baby when you get it. remember the camera.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Black & White & All Black & kittens
02-07-2007, 09:32 AM   #4

Well it's raining here...as usual.....Just helped my husband out of bed, the carer is with him now helping him have a wash & shave. I'm full time carer for him since he had a severe stroke 20mths which left him in a wheelchair unable to walk.

Feeling happier about the kitten leaving her mum, she's settled really well in her new home.

chris xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
02-07-2007, 09:41 AM   #5

Morning Smudgley,morning all.

Raining here again
Tikerbell keeps sitting by the front door looking at me bless her,she loves it outside but Im not taking them out in this!!

Not much planned forthis,have to book an appointment at the hair dressers for somepoint before I fly away....only 5 more sleeps !!!!!!!!

Hope you manage to get the whole vehicle thing sorted out Smudgley,I didnt realise it hadnt been sorted yet.
Jac give that little man a big hug off me.

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
02-07-2007, 09:56 AM   #6

Well that's my plans down the drain! My hairdresser has just called to cancell Another day stuck in the house as it's pouring again! I really hope the weather changes for the better. Ceilidh will go stir crazy (or I will)

Erin that's an easy one.

smudgley What kind of car are you looking for?

Guess I can do something really exiting like clean the house

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-07-2007, 10:31 AM   #7

It's pouring here too. I'm at home with Sebastian as without an au pair (until Wednesday that is), I'm a bit stuck! It's nice to spend time with him though, he's a right proper little character! I sense OH is less than happy about this arrangement though

Need to get through a mound of ironing and put up the travel cot so Seb's got a 'play pen' of sorts; he's into everything now to the point where he's crawling up steps and stairs .

Chris - sorry to hear about your husband. It must be difficult for you both.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-07-2007, 11:12 AM   #8

Morning all, it's just started to pour with rain here Em has a training day off school today. The mechanic is coming later to do the brakes on my car, they haven't felt right for a little while so hubby has finally got round to ringing the mechanic. Not much else planned. Need to get some housework done

Hope you all have a good day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-07-2007, 11:34 AM   #9

Morning all, continual rain here.......what a difference to our beautiful sunny day in Devon yesterday

My daughter popped in earlier so it was nice to have a natter over a cup of coffee..
Nothing special planned for today other than catching up on some housework..

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-07-2007, 01:13 PM   #10

its my OHs bday today, so we have been out, ended up in a tescos for breakky (how exciting LOL)
got the chimney sweep here i n a mo.
pouring with rain here (what a surprise) whens summer going to get here????
have a good day all.