Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-07-2006, 09:55 PM   #1

Jest been stalked

Well took Tess out for a walk no problems then took Sal out (can't do more then 1 at a time since I came out of hospital) anyhow Sal (on lead of course) and I were out for about 15 minutes when just behind us a small Jack Russell ran up barking and snapping at us but keeping a distance ... I turned round and looked at the bloke middle aged who had a dog lead swinging in his hand, and said "is he yours" "Yeap" he said but made no move to call his dog, he had almost caught up and by then so I waited as he passed me and I went a different way and blow me he turned back and followed me, JR started snapping and rushing in again and I almost fell over trying to move Sal away and around from the dog as she was desperatley trying to get the JR the dog continued snapping and snarling at us. I asked him again to get his dog and he laughed.
At this point I snapped saying "Get your dog before I let her go" meaning Sal I bent to unclip her lead and he ran up grabbed his dog lifted him/her in the air and walked off mumbling "viscious dogs - mad women" sometimes I wonder about people.....its done nothing for my arm I tell you holding Sal back as she lunged to get at this annoying little dog was hard work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-07-2006, 09:59 PM   #2

Re: Jest been stalked

stupid fool!!!!!

I think I would have said to Sal - dinner time!!!!

I hope your arm recovers soon Karen, some people shouldn't have dogs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #3

Stupid!stupid man ! why can't people control their dogs!! Poor Sal having her walk spoilt by this little *!!!Hope your arm is not too bad Kaz, not easy holding a staff when it wants to go!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-07-2006, 10:01 PM   #4

What a horrible experience Kazz Well done for coping with it so well

Catsey Veteran

12-07-2006, 10:05 PM   #5

Normally I don't think it would have bothered me but when I almost fell over I realised how much at risk I was of doing myself some damage I've never seen the bloke before - and I know most people - irritating man - Sal and I carried on our walk and boy was I glad I am only walking them one at time at the moment

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #6

What an idiot of a man Kazz! I hope you haven't done any damage to yourself....it must have shaken you up though

I hope you don't meet him again on your walks.....although one look at Sal and he'll probably do a runner!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
12-07-2006, 10:26 PM   #7

Waht a stupid g*t!! Sorry I probaly would have made a move to let her go before that. There again I dont always show a lot of patience for idiots

Catsey Veteran

12-07-2006, 10:27 PM   #8

Thats the thing you see Jac she would just have badly hurt or killed the JR and then it would have been MY dogs fault

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-07-2006, 10:57 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Thats the thing you see Jac she would just have badly hurt or killed the JR and then it would have been MY dogs fault
Even if the other dog started it, a staff will always get the blame

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-07-2006, 02:21 AM   #10

What a nasty thing to happen! Hope your arm is OK. Am I correct in assuming that your city doesn't have a leash law? If not, maybe they should! Ours was enacted some years back & almost everyone obeys it, but every so often you run into some fool with a free-running dog who acts horribly offended when you remind him (always HIM!) of it!!!