Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
22-05-2006, 08:19 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread-Monday

Another nasty day today. Heavy rain showers and the sky is black

Going to do some banking today and then after that......who knows. Prob phone the vets to see if they can fit Moli in this morning or this afternoon as i really don't like the look of her foot.

I bought a Thomas the Tank game off eBay for Thomas last week and it arrived this morning so he's chuffed to bits bless him

Have a good day everyone!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
22-05-2006, 08:52 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread-Monday

morning all....rainy, cold and cloudy here not doing much today as my belly aint happy at me! and oscars face is glued to the window ( not litterally ) lol and everyone else is asleep apart from me haha

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-05-2006, 09:41 AM   #3

Morning all, another rainy day here Have done the school run and been to the horse. He is very badly lame this morning despite beind shod with new shoes last week. Going to have to get back in touch with the farrier. Got to admit it isn't looking good for him ho-hum

Hope you all have a great day despite the weather..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-05-2006, 10:08 AM   #4

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2006, 11:33 AM   #5

Oh spit. The sky was lightening, I was just finishing the ironing and mentally looking forward to taking Dinah out for a run............................. guess what? another downpour. So annoying.
Wonder if our long weekend in Normandy will be ruined by rain but their forecast appears a bit better, even though it's not that much further south. Hope it's not windy for our crossing on Thursday - being seasick is not a good start to a trip!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-05-2006, 12:00 PM   #6

Wind and rain like nobody's business here today. There is standing water in the back garden and I'm finding it tres depressing Domi seems to have recovered from his vom-fest yesterday. He's a little subdued and cuddly but is eating and drinking as normal. Sadly the carpet still reeks to high heaven despite Ken cleaning it with detol and fabric cleaner. I'm going to get some cat-sick/pee/poo cleaner which I know works on coir carpets . . . hopefully that'll ease the pong or else it's going to be an insurance claim

Not much else to report; a normal quiet day at the office. I think though that May will be a record month for us, turnover-wise. Good job too as we had a couple of pants months earlier in the year and this'll redress the balance a bit

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
22-05-2006, 12:02 PM   #7

Started off pouring here, done the school run in the car. Just back from Doc's and eating pork pies LOL, sun is just breaking through, still windy x

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2006, 12:04 PM   #8

OK - I'm risking going out. Look out the front - blue sky; look out the back - black clouds! But D & I will go stir crazy if we don't get some exercise. May be a bit soggy when i return!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
22-05-2006, 12:16 PM   #9

really horrible out there today, i went n did a bit of shopping, also bought some *proper nickers* got the hosp this week, and a really nice sleeveless t-shirt, will wear that with my new skirt.ill pretend its summer, but cover it all up with a long coat n high boots
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2006, 12:43 PM   #10

Whew - made it! We're lucky having the field almost next door, so even if it's not good enough for a proper walk the dog gets to stretch her legs. The grass is very long (top of my wellies) so she got a thorough cleansing as well, charging around in it. It's long enough for her stick to get lost (especially with my pathetic throwing), so you lose sight of the dog as she leaps around seeking it out, just her little waggy tail showing above the grass!