Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-05-2006, 08:12 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, lovely bright sunny day this morning, although rain is promised later I've been up in the night with Em, she has a runny tum so no school for her today. I'm hoping the farrier is coming back out for me today. When I spoke to him yesterday he was going to make some aluminium shoes for Bootsy to see if he can make him more comfortable. Bootsy nearly fell over yesterday morning his legs were that bad

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-05-2006, 08:16 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

Morning Fran, morning all!!

Lovely sunshine here too but also forecast rain later. Just off to work after the marathon of getting two "teenagers" out of bed for school. Knackered now!!!

Speak to you all later - have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-05-2006, 08:35 AM   #3

Morning PK.....Its lovely here, really warm already....look like I will be gardening again.....Hope Emm feels better soon and the Farrier can help Bootsy....
Morning Donna.........Have a good day everybody..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-05-2006, 08:35 AM   #4

Morning! Sunshine - hurrah.
Off to the alotment early, then to M&D for the day so , excuse me, I'll see you all tomorrow.
Have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
23-05-2006, 08:43 AM   #5

morning all, not long got up, (just taken all my tablets 11 of them ) not sure on what im doing today, but will get moving soon. have a good day what ever u plan on doing or going

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
23-05-2006, 09:22 AM   #6

Sunny morning this morning but really cold. Rain forecast for later here aswell

Just put the drops in Moli's ears which she didn't mind one bit, infact she was purring whilst I held her, honestly my cat just isn't normal Checked her foot and it's looking okay, not as sore looking as it was.

Not a lot happening here today. Just put another load of washing on, third load this morning as been up since 5

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-05-2006, 09:41 AM   #7

Had a bit of a scare this morning. The wires coming from my electricity box have been burning.
Nice to see the sun again. Hope Bootsy gets on better with his new shoes and Emm gets better soon.
Off to polish, mum here soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-05-2006, 10:01 AM   #8

Well found out what might be the problem with Domi at nursery. A new child, Ben and he seem not to be seeing eye-to-eye. Domi keeps saying 'Ben not my friend' so I questioned the teacher about it and it seems the 2 of them just haven't hit it off (Ben's new). Domi gets on really well with the other kids just this one seems a problem.

Just had an email from a good friend (the Eric & Shaan friend) to say that she is having to put her cat of almost 20 years, Trouble, to sleep today. Trouble's almost blind and deaf and is suffering from senile dementia - sh'e just wanders around the house making this awful wailing noise. I think she's been putting the dreadful day off but has finally decide that it's for the best. I'm feeling so sorry for her as she loves her cats dearly

Looks like we will be getting next door's office (the business in there went bust over Christmas). The landlord's going to let us pau for it pro-rata, i'.e. if we use 50% of the space then that's all we pay for . . . which is good of them as it's just 1 space and they won't get any revenue for the rest of it!!

Off to do some work now . . . (and for more of a nose round last night's posts)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
23-05-2006, 11:26 AM   #9

Guess what?????

.....its still raining been pottering around my kitchen putting things away and throwing things out - been meaning to do it for ages!

Both Violet and Mau Mau are in now......snoozing LOL

Enjoying 5 mins rest with a cuppa and biccys x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-05-2006, 12:13 PM   #10

Morning all, sunny at the moment but hailstones were falling like bullets earlier Have put my washing out and hope the rain keeps off to give it a chance to dry.....

Didn't get to sleep until gone 4 this morning so still feeling a bit fuzzy headed......

Fran ~ I hope Emm's tummy gets better soon, also hope the farrier can help Bootsy....
Moli ~ Hope you enjoy your warm day in the garden!