Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-08-2007, 07:29 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning all, well summer has returned here this morning, although how long it will last is anyone's guess Going to take advantage and wade through a mountain of washing today. Not much else planned, think Tom has designs on going shopping for the final bits and pieces of his school uniform, so might nip out shopping for a short while.

Hope you all have a lovely sunny day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
23-08-2007, 07:42 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning Fran,Morning all
Its gorgeous here again and really warm.
Not much planned for today,have a pile of washing to get through and going to blitz the house so Im not spending my AL cleaning!!
Going to get out and tidy the garden up at some pont today while the weather is nice.
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
23-08-2007, 08:01 AM   #3

Morning Fran and Erin, Morning all,

Likewise here, I still have a mountin of washing to wade through and the sun is shining. Back to work tomorrow and I am dreading it!

Not sure what else we will get up too.

Have a nice day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-08-2007, 08:26 AM   #4

Morning all....

Its the usual for me to report ....

MISERABLE RAINING WEATHER AND OFF TO WORK!!

Nothing changes!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-08-2007, 08:33 AM   #5

Morning! Yawn. I've been up since 5.20 but my sister and BIL purred out of the drive on the BMW at 6, off to the ferry - next stop The Loire. Lucky them. They took us out for supper last night, so mustn't complain.
Weather looks OK for gardening today. Also to the market for Brixham fish. OH has tomorrow off, as he worked last Sunday, so the long weekend starts at 5pm - woo-hoo!
Hope everyone has a lovely day, maybe even some sunshine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-08-2007, 10:04 AM   #6

Overcast here, but bodes well for this afternoon as sunshine is predicted. Dominik is not a well boy this morning; I've never seen him so subdued. Am well peed off at OH who make the ridiculous suggestion that part of his actions are based around wanting me to stay at home with him. Needless to say I told him exactly what I thought of his theory

We are currently being overrun by festival-goers and Reading Festival http://www.readingfestival.com/home/ swings into action . . . I love it, but many here complain bitterly. I just feel it brings the town to life, but I guess the town's incumbent chavs feel a little drowned by all the colour and 'alternative' approaches to music and clothing

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-08-2007, 12:06 PM   #7

Afternoon all, yet another gorgeous sunny day with a clear blue sky...

Have completed the trolley dash this morning, laundry is done and windows cleaned. This afternoon will be spent outdoor...

Sorry you're having such miserable weather there, Donna .......if could send you some of ours, I would!

Enjoy your day, come what may!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-08-2007, 04:04 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone,
Wonderfull weather here for the second day running. OH being very attentive . Even took me out for a surprise meal last night.
Sean is back to work (been on leave for 3 weeks) Looks like he will be going to Germany until he goes to Iraq or the "A" word in November.
Darryle has got an apprentiship as a scaffolder. He's chuffed to bits and starts in Sept.
Ceilidh has been off school today as the cleaners are on strike . Me well I'm getting on with it .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #9

Afternoon everyone,
Wonderfull weather here for the second day running. OH being very attentive . Even took me out for a surprise meal last night.
Sean is back to work (been on leave for 3 weeks) Looks like he will be going to Germany until he goes to Iraq or the "A" word in November.
Darryle has got an apprentiship as a scaffolder. He's chuffed to bits and starts in Sept.
Ceilidh has been off school today as the cleaners are on strike . Me well I'm getting on with it .
My babies are getting really big and soppy. I love it!! Caspurr got his first jab re done on Monday and has been fine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-08-2007, 04:16 PM   #10

Afternoon, all; the promised sun and warmer weather hasn't come yet; still gloomy, damp and overcast! To the market to get some bing cherries and local peaches before the season ends. Put up some low metal fencing in the front yard by the sidewalk; looks nice! Nothing planned but waiting for the Balls Contest deadline ...may the furriest cat win!!!