Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-05-2006, 09:01 PM   #1

Come on you lot talk to me..

Come on you lot no one seems to be talking......tell me something anything....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-05-2006, 09:02 PM   #2

Re: Come on you lot talk to me..

Hi Kazz, I have been eaten alive today by midgies!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
07-05-2006, 09:03 PM   #3

Hi Kazz - I'm here LOL x

Catsey Veteran

07-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #4

Moli midges attack my Mom they seem to leave me alone. and I'm glad to hear someone's oput there Sweet - what have I done of yes I've lost and found Sal , and made up my wall baskets troughs....oh and I'm tired today midway through this radiotheraphy and feel a bit fed up....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
07-05-2006, 09:09 PM   #5

((((((hugs)))))) x Be strong x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-05-2006, 09:28 PM   #6

Hi Kazz...I'm here now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-05-2006, 09:53 PM   #7

Quiet day here in DC, much chillier than the 80's we've been having...had to wear a light jacket to the market even though it was sunny the winds were brisk. Rain due overnight & most of the day tomorrow. Read the Sunday papers, doing the NY Times crossword, put the recycling out & watered the container plants...very dry... Leia is dozing on top of her kitty condo. I do NOT lead an exciting life! ((((hugs))))

Catsey Veteran

07-05-2006, 09:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Quiet day here in DC, much chillier than the 80's we've been having...had to wear a light jacket to the market even though it was sunny the winds were brisk. Rain due overnight & most of the day tomorrow. Read the Sunday papers, doing the NY Times crossword, put the recycling out & watered the container plants...very dry... Leia is dozing on top of her kitty condo. I do NOT lead an exciting life! ((((hugs))))
I don'tknwo the part where you "put the recycling out and watered the container plants" was riveting honestly I was on the edge of my chair reading it. sounds like a perfect Sunday to me though - what did you have for lunch?

Oh meant to say I also chatted to next door they are off to America as Anne is going to graceland - she's Elvis crazy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-05-2006, 10:05 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
I don'tknwo the part where you "put the recycling out and watered the container plants" was riveting honestly I was on the edge of my chair reading it. sounds like a perfect Sunday to me though - what did you have for lunch?

Oh meant to say I also chatted to next door they are off to America as Anne is going to graceland - she's Elvis crazy
He he he!!! Lunch was some seedless grapes, large slice of apple, half a banana, a piece of Port Salut cheese and a glass of milk!! Can you stand any more or is the suspense too much for you....I am going to market again tomorrow!!!! Dare I tell you??

Catsey Veteran

07-05-2006, 10:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
He he he!!! Lunch was some seedless grapes, large slice of apple, half a banana, a piece of Port Salut cheese and a glass of milk!! Can you stand any more or is the suspense too much for you....I am going to market again tomorrow!!!! Dare I tell you??
What colour coat will you wear? and an update on the market trip would be much appreciated but the suspense of waiting may be the end of me.

Oh yes you've left out a large piece of the action...tut tut.... how many grapes would you say were consumed at lunch? along with the large slice of apple, half a banana, a piece of Port Salut cheese and a glass of milk?

Karen