Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-07-2006, 12:46 PM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Thursday

12.45 pm and no Daily Thread Lovely day here again, nice and warm. Not much happening. Just about to take the dogs out then off to see how Bootsy is today.

Hope you are all having a lovely day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-07-2006, 12:57 PM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Thursday

Afternoon all.......very quiet here too!

Nice sunny day so the garden beckons!!

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-07-2006, 12:58 PM   #3

I kept popping in meaning to start a thread but kept getting diverted with dull stuff like work

In the office today, planning a mailing/telephone marketing campaign for our business - well, the creative side of it anyway! Looking for something that can be put in the post that typifies us, our location or what we do. I'm going to task my designer with that as I've drawn a blank and hey - he's the creative one!!!

Hubby's gone home as he's feeling really unwell. He was very sick last night - I thought he was going to pass out I think it's starting again so he's poddled off home to bed. He'll have to run the gauntlet of 'dynamo Dave' the bloke smashing up our garden . . . who, if you're not careful will floor you with chat (is this Dorset trait, DM coz he's from Weymouth originally . . . ).

Anyway - onwards . . have got about 4 things on the go at the moment and in addition to this I want to eat my lunch

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-07-2006, 01:18 PM   #4

Overcast and a little heavy here, although it is forecast to brighten later. Am ironing - yawn.
Hope everyone is doing exciting things - it's very quiet today. Shan't be here to annoy you till Monday, after today. A weekend in the New Forest!

Dorset people chatty - mm, some are!

nearly forgot to say that my clever youngest neice, who is at vet school, passed her first year exams. Only 4 more years to go - poor thing!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-07-2006, 01:27 PM   #5

Hope you have a lovely weekend DM.....have just been looking at your link on the other thread and it looks absolutely beautiful...weather looks like it's going to be good too!

Well done to your niece on passing her 1st year exams!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
13-07-2006, 02:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
...Am ironing - yawn...
Dare one ask how you iron and type at the same time? Fancy dictaphone? Sit on the laundry while CPing?
A big "well done!" to your niece as well. Only four years until you have your own vet, then.

Not much happening here. Snuck home at lunch-time even though I'm not supposed to. Have to arrange that some how so I can get my quality-lunchtime back. (Walking Rover and eating a proper lunch is a very good break from work.)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-07-2006, 02:26 PM   #7

Maybe replace the 'am' by 'should be'.

Anyway - have finished and had the boys out in the garden for a 'development session'. Just got in before a really noisy jet screamed over - glad of that!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
13-07-2006, 07:49 PM   #8

hey all sorry havent been on much been really busy with work i got some false nails cause i want acrilgic nail so am testing how i would cope with the 10 day on but one on crooked and the ones you do your self dont look as good but its just a trail run. Cause my real nails are small i like to bit them the really test is it work tomz if they get in the way i will be biting them off! lol all ready having problems dailing and typin but i have never had nails before so this is werid lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
13-07-2006, 09:06 PM   #9

Evening all (sound like a policeman)

Well I took my Mum out for Lunch today to celebrate Gordons results, not that cancer is ever good but at least it hasn't gone to his lungs.
Had a visit from step daughter and twins, hey she only wanted to borrow money why did that not surprise me?
Ceilidh in bed the gruesom twosome are out and I'm chillin on cp. What a good noght

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
13-07-2006, 09:16 PM   #10

Evening

Busy day at work. Been overcast and a bit chilly today. Emma did a mile run for sports relief after school today and raised £24. Sean had football training. Both so energetic!!

Sean a bit depressed today and his stomach is bad so he is really wearing me down as its hard to be upbeat all the time when he is so negative. Am running him a bath and hoping to get him into bed shortly. Dont think the lack of sleep helps.

Oh well.