Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #1

Thursday

afternoon all, late for a daily so i guess we are all busy
Been to work this morning and going to be tied up with work all weekend. The centre is hosting a convention and all staff are expected to be there to help
Hope to see some of you at the quiz tonight, going to do a seperate reminder thread as the day has changed.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

Hi all! We've had a nice walk along the Billy Trail on Hayling Island this morning - it was very misty first thing and was just burning off here a bit inland but was still quite misty and hazy on the island. We couldn't see Portsmouth, which is no bad thing probably. The tide was very far out so Monty didn't get a paddle because the estuary is very very muddy but we did have a nice walk and met several dogs that Monty had a good play with.

Came home to sandwiches and a glass of beer as a treat and I am feeling a bit sleepy now!

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

15-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #3

Please can a Mod integrate this thread with Shelley's? Thanks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #4

lol, great minds eh Angie.
I think my thread should be put with yours Angie as it has a more imaginative title, can't seem to think of anything nowerdays

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
15-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #5

I must have lost my mind.

Today I had an appointment at my doctor's. And I alså had to feed my mum's cat, while they are on holiday.

So I decided to take the bike (the other days, I've brought Luna on the bus, and we walked some of the way)

I biked 22.2 km, and I'm so tired

Good thing I'll have my fathers car from tomorrow and a good week ahead

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
15-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #6

Just catching up with loads of posts, wonder if I'll get them all read? The reason I've been AWOL is that I've been having bad 'puter problems off and on for a good while now and eventually sent my little electronic friend to the 'puter doc who has done his wizard magic and finally discharged his patient, declaring him fit and well! (I always think of my 'puter as male as he doesn't always work well even when I press the right buttons in the right order!!)

Catsey Veteran

15-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #7

Good to see you back MrsH .... hope the boy behaves himself!!!