Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
18-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #11

Re: Murky Monday

Hi, all.
Well today will be interesting.
K got into one of his cleaning moods this past wknd which is never good. He has ADD and little patience and will not finish one project but rather goes around the house tearing things down only to get distracted and take apart another room...so the whole house looks like a tornado hit. My only sanctuary is the ferret room (the one place he is not allowed to ever touch).
There are things from storage strewn about the floor. Furniture too heavy for me to lift in awkward places. And piles of trash he won't allow me to throw away for fear someone is going to steal his identity. I could kill this man!!!!
*sigh*
Anyway, going to at least try to get the bedroom sorted so ferrets can get a change of scenery and visit with me in here today. They have been only in their room all weekend and I am sure they are bored of it. Of course now I'll have to RE-ferret proof everything since K doesn't consider that at all once he starts doing things.
Argh, just a little bit bitter. I hate when I can't relax in my own house because everything's upside down. It looks like we just moved in!