Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #11

Re: Thursday daily

Well done you green fingered ladies out there
Like you Yola I'm making he most of the drying weather altho I'm using an indoor airer in the conservatory, the sky looks a bit dodgy.

Ceri busy making a mesh door to stop Posh escaping and allowing me some fresh air, so far so good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #12

Sunny early, clouded over now, coolish for this time of the season: only 22C. Up to the Giant for Leia's chicken and some stuff for me too: sweet cherries are still here! My sore back is still achy, but not as bad as yesterday; have no idea what caused it. Taking it easy again today.

DM, what a lot of fruit, how nice; and the meal sounds delicious. Leesy, I don't have a dryer either! PP, good idea about the mesh door. Kazz, your "out of control" garden would probably be most peoples idea of a lovely well-maintained one; you would be horrified at mine...the bamboo is running rampant again and I can't control it, will have the men come and chop again when growing season is over.

Hope all have a pleasant day .,....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
09-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Hiya all overast here and cold............;( I plan on getting inot the gardens too as you DM the weeds etc have flourished.......... won't take long and maybe to others it looks fine to me "out of control" but have to be in the mood, and I'm not......maybe I will start and it will "switch me into Percy Thrower mode.

Erin what book are you reading and how is your move progressing?Leesy stick it in the tumble dryer....
DM I love those shot things great idea, your meals sound scrumptious.

Have a good day all.

Im just about to finish Cecelia Ahern A Place Called Here and have Where rainbows end to start after (also Cecelia Ahern)
I have sooo much to do the next 2 weeks Kazz lol, Jerry moves up next friday and I go up the following Sunday. Havnt packed a thing yet, I keep going to start but then finding things much more interesting to do

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-07-2009, 06:17 PM   #14

Could we all come up to Kiddy to help you?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
09-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #15

Ooooo thats a brilliant idea Angie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #16

.... trouble is, would you ever be able to find anything again?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
09-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #17

Dear me, I've almost missed Thursday!

As it was a dry day and a lot cooler than last week, we've been dog walking a lot today. This morning a round trip to the doc's and the shops took about 1.45 hours and then another 1.30 hrs this afternoon in the woods, plus 2 lots of about 15-20 mins practising retrieves and stays in the garden. Doggy (and us!) are well-exercised today!
Going to the doc's was a bit embarrassing - the only reason I had to go there was to confess that dog had eaten my repeat prescription form and could I please have another one printed off! I felt like a schoolgirl saying the dog had eaten her homework!
On the domestic front our nevous, shy Molly Cat is getting much bolder about being in the near vicinity of the dog. She'd been out in the garden and came in through the flap and sauntered across the kitchen floor while the dog was having breakfast. She didn't flinch or scurry away at all, a first for her, and it's only been 11 months since we got the dog! Maybe they'll curl up together on the sofa one of these days but I'm not holding my breath.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
09-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #18

Dear me, I've almost missed Thursday!

As it was a dry day and a lot cooler than last week, we've been dog walking a lot today. This morning a round trip to the doc's and the shops took about 1.45 hours and then another 1.30 hrs this afternoon in the woods, plus 2 lots of about 15-20 mins practising retrieves and stays in the garden. Doggy (and us!) are well-exercised today!
Going to the doc's was a bit embarrassing - the only reason I had to go there was to confess that dog had eaten my repeat prescription form and could I please have another one printed off! I felt like a schoolgirl saying the dog had eaten her homework!
On the domestic front our nevous, shy Molly Cat is getting much bolder about being in the near vicinity of the dog. She'd been out in the garden and came in through the flap and sauntered across the kitchen floor while the dog was having breakfast. She didn't flinch or scurry away at all, a first for her, and it's only been 11 months since we got the dog! Maybe they'll curl up together on the sofa one of these days but I'm not holding my breath.