Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

Oh dear hope Chester is feeling better. Soon,

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #12

Afternoon all! It's a lovely sunny day ....... and I have to spend it decorating!!

I have my g/children for the day tomorrow ...... what's the betting it will be raining then and I'll have to keep them occupied indoors!

Alex and Yola ~ I hope you'll both be feeling better soon....

DM
~ Fingers crossed here that Chester will improve and not need hospitalisation...

I hope all the other invalids are improving .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-02-2007, 02:18 PM   #13

I do hope that Chester picks up DM and doesn't need to go into the hospital x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-02-2007, 02:21 PM   #14

We're up to 5 hours post-vomit Fran, so i think the crisis has passed. I've never taken a cat to the vet just for puking before, so you can tell it was a bit exceptional. However I am now almost calm and ready to just put it down as 'one of those things'.
Fish is cooked ready for his breakfast tomorrow, hopefully.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #15

Sorry to take over the Tueday/Wednesday daily for Chester bulletins but having started it here I thought I ought to finish.
He's looking a lot more comfortable and relaxed and managed a 'Chester Chirrup' when I spoke to him just now. 8 hours with no further pukes, so I think he's over it (whatever it was)
It's still a gorgeous day here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #16

Superb weather here too just walked into town and then all the way back to Domi's 'new' school!! Dominik's assessment went well - however as they felt he was a little overwhelmed they'd like to see him again next week just to make sure he's ready to go up into a more senior environment (being a late-August baby he'll probably be the youngest in his class).

Danny, my trainer, did some boxing with me today! I've never done it before so was a bit nervous but it was the most fun I've had in ages!! He did say though that if I'm not happy with the speed of loosing weight (which I'm not) I will have to follow this diet:

Breakfast - fruit smoothie
Lunch - soup
Dinner - as normal
Booze - none

So I just have to finish off some of the bits in the fridge that only I eat and I will commence my 6 week diet and see what happens!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #17

Oh dear, that's a really strict diet, Yola! Good luck with it; sure you'll appreciate the results when it's over,,,the new you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-02-2007, 05:49 PM   #18

Good luck with that Yola! I could do with following that diet myself I wouldn't have a problem with the food side of it but NO RED WINE

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-02-2007, 06:11 PM   #19

Yeah Fran, that's going to be the problem for me (except white wine). I think I'll manage to share a bottle on a Friday and Saturday night but on school nights I'll be good

DM - we're talking about quite a big smoothie - about a 1/2 litre glass and a whole tin of soup; and a wholesome one at that - something like tuscan 3 bean - so nothing too watery (thank goodness).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-02-2007, 08:52 PM   #20

Many years ago when I weighed 180 (and I'm only 5'1") I went on a soup and salad only self-imposed diet during weekdays, but ate whatever I wanted on weekends...didn't feel so deprived that way...and got down to 130! Am now about 125. The no booze part of your diet would get me: want my wine and gin!