Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-05-2006, 04:15 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread - Saturday

Afternoon all, been sunny and warm all day!
Went into town shopping with my daughter this morning......and got back an hour ago! Was I glad of a sit down!!!

Hope you've all had a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #12

Today has not been too bad weather-wise, intermitently sunny/overcast but no actual rain. We managed (well hubby managed) to get the new green gate up and painted. It affords us much more privacy in the back garden now

My hair is all rebalanced, colourwise and I'm happy with it (didn't cost me any extra to get done).

Hubby's now gone off to Waitrose to do some shopping so I'm quickly catching up whist Domi is Thomas the Tank Engine-ing!!

Oh - and hubby FINALLY got some tablets for his IBS yesterday which has been plaguing him on and off for years but has been consistently painful for the last couple of weeks. They're worked wonders and he said he feels like a new man . . . uh oh . . . He's still going to see my herbalist though coz he wants to get to the core of the problem rather than simply treating the symptoms.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
13-05-2006, 07:58 PM   #13

This smidge of "everyone" was in Dundee, showing Rover. I've added two photos and a short account in the thread under "Showing" that I started earlier. Too tired to write much, so safe to read.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-05-2006, 08:28 PM   #14

Well my back and shoulders are aching like mad after spending most of the afternoon in the gardening weeding my lawn (mostly daisys) I got a wheelbarrow full of them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
13-05-2006, 09:28 PM   #15

spent a while in the walk in clinic at the local hosp, with charlie, hes been bitten by something and is allergic . foot swelled up badly,nasty, so hes on anti-biotics and piriton,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-05-2006, 01:38 AM   #16

Nite all, hope you all sleep well