Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
13-05-2006, 11:52 AM   #1

Daily thread - Saturday

Where is everyone today? It's really quiet on CP this morning.
My hubby was going to go away this weekend with the girls - but they decided they would rather stay home instead & do some gardening. So today we will be spending time outside again. hubby has been shopping this morning whilst I did some housework - so got a free afternoon, to potter in the garden & clean the chicken / cat / rabbit houses.
I'll get some photos of the rescue cats today & I should be getting some more in later today / tomorrow. Poss a mom & 3 kittens - but nothing confirmed yet.Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Saturday

Hi Smudgley, hi everybody else

Well I have been out in the garden most of this morning, repotting some plants and tidying up a bit, hopefully the OH will cut the grass at the back later as it is getting really long

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-05-2006, 12:09 PM   #3

I'm in the middle of constructing a bird-proof enclosure for some of the allotment - otherwise the various cabbages I have grown inside will be eaten in seconds by the pigeons.
Mini went walkabout this morning - she had her breakfast at 8.30 and was nowhere to be found at 9.30 and 10.30 when we went out and returned for the first time, respectively. I was a little agitated, as it's unheard of for her to be out of calling earshot, and extremely unusual for her to be 'off the premises' at all. However, when we returned at 11.30 she was sitting by the door looking grumpy! Bad old girl!
Construction work has paused whilst OH takes Dinah to the woods, so I have time to say a quick hello, before going back and trying to get this complete before any rain arrives.
Hope everyone is having a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
13-05-2006, 12:28 PM   #4

Afternoon people!

Ive just come back from getting a last minute bday prezzie for my mate! (who has just ran me saying she is stuck in Wigan and her car alarm wont stop going off lol, bet she's well panicking! ) her step dad has gone to rescue her!

Its been raining here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
13-05-2006, 12:34 PM   #5

Rainy here, too. I'm heading off soon to help a friend paint his bedroom before his fiancee comes home from a week-long trip. That'll be quite a surprise for her as she really wants it done but has health problems (she fell down a huge cliff and should by all rights have died on impact but didn't - her hands and wrists were shattered however and she has spinal problems that cause a lot of pain) and so I (with my much less severe health problems ) will go and help him get it sorted so she'll hopefully be thrilled when she sees it

Then the friend is coming back with us to eat a dinner I'll be cooking - I call it steak salad and to be honest, I'm looking forward to it like mad!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
13-05-2006, 12:48 PM   #6

Hello everyone,

Been up and about for ages, but been busy tidying up after the aftermath of the kids. They gone to their fathers for a bit so my free time is taken up with clearing up after them.

Wont go in the garden now as had a row with neighbour yesterday over his fence that he wont replace. (It has fallen down and broken). His kids keep throwing stuff into my garden, my kids balls keep going in theirs.... it has all got a bit irritating to say the least and it has put me in a really bad mood today as I usually love sitting in my garden, but cant now for fear of brat kids constantly staring at me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
13-05-2006, 01:03 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone!

Been helping the kids with their homework this morning and generally tidying up. It's overcast but not raining.

Am waiting for OH to finish working on a car so that we can go shopping

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-05-2006, 01:17 PM   #8

Afternoon all, raining here today I have got Finnigan today (the little black lab boy who is going to be an assistance dog) Can't believe how much he has grown

Hope you are all having a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-05-2006, 01:53 PM   #9

Hi all.

I have done little to nothing this morning flicked through here, have a plan in mind to sort out the back garden and get it into shape.
Took the girls out, and now of out for a bit myself. DM wait till you get the "boys in town" Min will be led astray. Donna go sit in your garden ans stare at them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
13-05-2006, 03:20 PM   #10

good day all. ive had a quiet day, cats been behaving themselves for a change had a rough night for went back to bed for a while this morning, mananged a little walk round to the shops now gonna sit down n rest up. had a few good days last week now paying for it
have a good weekend all.
we have got the police calling 2morrow, charlie found a lovely mountain bike that the yobbos have tried to trash, so its now in my spare room awaiting picking up. and if its not claimed in 28 days its his to keep. 800-00 worth of bike