Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
25-03-2007, 05:57 PM   #11

Re: Sunday Daily

Hello all!!

I'm late signing on today, got so confused about the time this morning and was up a couple of times in the night with Lily and the kittens!!

Met a friend for lunch, went to a new tapas place, which was really nice. Then went swimming with another friend, followed by a good old chat in the jacuzzi!!

Back home now and it's bloody cold here. Going to snuggle up soon with a glass of wine and look forward to an early night.

Hope everyone else is well.
xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
25-03-2007, 06:02 PM   #12

Hi Girls,
been away for the weekend, had a great time.
Got home at 2pm, been doing the housework & the washing & tidied up the caravan. All straight now
We are going to have a fire soon, to burn some rubbish in the garden.
I've got my camera batteries on charge, so hopefully I can post pics later of Precious & Twinkle & Midnights belly (I think she's swallowed a footaball) & of course milo & co!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
25-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #13

Afternoon all,

I am back I seem to be away from here at the moment every Thurs, Fri and Saturday due to working long hours and being totally shattered and ready for bed as soon as I get home ~sigh~ This will change as I get more used to the longer hours etc.....

Saying that, I must of needed sleep, I didnt get out of bed until 12.30 (old time today) meaning 1.30 p.m. on the new time, then we went for a walk along a old disused railway track - Mags you may know it......Bitton Railway, it was lovely to walk out in the fresh air, wind blowing and hearing the countryside around us, even had our coffee and cake - a must lol !!! outside on the picnic tables.

Gonna relax tonight with a nice drink after a long bath x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
25-03-2007, 07:13 PM   #14

evening everyone, we have had quite a busy type day, charlie wanted to go up to the hosp and take some choccys up as way as a thankyou.popped in and saw one of his ward neighbour, poor lads got another 12 weeks in hosp, hes in a real mess. but ive got his mobby number so we will keep in touch.
having a right late dinner, chicken took ages to de-frost, so having a roast chicken supper LOL
everytime i go near the cooker i have a cat (reg) and ben hoping for a hand out. wait your turn boys!!!!
ive got the dentist 2morrow 11-30, just to try n sort out these new teeth ive had made, im still gagging when i wear them.
plus ill be ringing up my housing officer (again) shes really is not doing her job properly, i havnt even had a house insp yet, or an electrics insp, she better get sorted we want to be moved in 3 weeks, oh dear she will have to do her job wont she, ive said if this exchange falls through because of her ill have her sacked!!!! shes use less. (bad word)